I finally got my hydraulic lift kit attached to my 900. That lift was on another tractor of mine and developed a few leaks. I replaced a few gaskets and an oring that was internal to the pump. The oring was on the cylinder inside of the pump. I also put in a lift cylinder rebuild kit into the lift cylinder. Now everything works great and no leaks.
I got my mid mount grader blade hooked up too. When I used it on my 853 it kept snapping the pin on the tool lift. So, I made a small tab that goes into the slot on the tool lift. I welded that tab onto the home made lift plate that I made for this system. Now there is additional lift support for this plate. I graded the end of my driveway and it worked fantastic. If you look closely where the lift plate attaches to the lift tool you will see that little tab and how it fits into the slot on the tool lift.
Edited by Husky, August 14, 2016 - 08:47 AM.