• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 blackjackjakexxix OFFLINE  

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 2194
  • 2,278 Thanks
  • 1,702 posts

Posted August 11, 2016 - 02:48 PM

That looks like a fairly decent package. From what I've read the owner is asking $1000. So maybe he has some wiggle room on price depending on what issues you find with the tractor or attachments. Also you have to look at it as you have a complete large frame with alot the goodies(attachments) at one place. When I bought my HT23 I got a plow and sweeper with it, Niether I needed really. So I attempted to sell/trade those attachments for ones I wanted and could use. Well it turned into a big hassle, nothing worked out, attachments were hard to find close to home, so I barely used the tractor because I didn't have the attachments needed. So someone offered me my money back for it, and I let the HT23 go. Do I miss the tractor, yea, but unless I found attachments it was just gonna sit so I let it go. So if you can use all that in the package, that is a huge time and money saver getting it all at once. If you can't use every attachment, well you could always sell what you don't need to fund repairs to the tractor or offset the initial cost of buying everything. Just break down what your getting in attachments and what they could be sold for:
Snowblower $100-$150??
Rear Blade- $75-$150??
plow- $100- $150??
Mower deck-$100-$150??
Wheel weights- $100-$150??
Chains- $50??
HT20- $500 easy.
I'm probably a bit light on alot of those prices, but its just to show you that if you could grab the tractor for alittle under his asking price, or even his asking price, it seems fair to me! If the tractor is not for you, then I see no reason why you couldn't seperate and resell everything and get your money back.
Good luck, and let us know how you made out!

I think your right on track on the prices,that seems to be an average price,the tractor you might be a little low on, (IMO)

#17 Austen OFFLINE  

• Member No: 33768
  • 775 Thanks
  • 516 posts

Posted August 12, 2016 - 10:57 AM

Looks like it's already been sold. Tried visiting the ad again but got this page instead.

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

Edited by Austen, August 12, 2016 - 10:58 AM.

#18 Mark 149 J. OFFLINE  

Mark 149 J.

Mark J.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 78623
  • 480 Thanks
  • 328 posts

Posted August 12, 2016 - 05:38 PM

Thanks for everyone for the advice.  It really helped!

I decided to not pull the trigger on the HT20.  I'm going to continue to look for one that's in better shape. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ht20, attachments, bolen