• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 Alberta Bolens ONLINE  

Alberta Bolens
  • Member No: 49650
  • 521 Thanks
  • 292 posts

Posted March 04, 2017 - 07:42 PM

After putzing around all winter on this tractor IT RUNS :dancingbanana: .  Finshed hooking things up today and after a little hicup with the fuel pump, fine tuned the carb it runs pretty well.  It even charges. I let it run for about an hour to make sure it was warmed up good and to help the rings seat.

I didnt do anything with with the tin, its pretty straight.   Does need a little cleaning and the seat is rough.

I'm pleased considering the engine was in a couple of boxes and a wack of new parts.

Tomorrow I will fine tune a couple of things, then bring up the mower deck or tiller.  See how that goes.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170304_164127.jpg
  • 20170304_164156.jpg
  • 20170304_164142.jpg
  • 20170304_164251.jpg

• 29 Chev said thank you

#17 29 Chev ONLINE  

29 Chev

A Little Off Plumb

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 63590
  • 6,951 Thanks
  • 2,235 posts

Posted March 04, 2017 - 07:53 PM

Got to love it when you put together something that someone else has taken apart - never know where things went or if something is missing - congratulations on getting the puzzle back together and running.  In my younger days I worked at a place that sold and serviced snowmobiles - a customer brought in a complete Ski Doo (think it was about a 1966 model) in pieces (track, tunnel, cowl, skis and about three boxes) that he had disassembled and repainted and wanted us to put it back together replacing any parts we thought were worn - the customer had did a good job of taking it a part and keeping the pieces as we were only missing about four washers and two bolts by the time we got it back together.

• Alberta Bolens said thank you