Garden Tractor Forums banner

Bug is still around

1K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  Sawdust 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Been off all day, came on to check messages and.....

Azure Rectangle Font Parallel Software

Attachments

See less See more
#2 · (Edited by Moderator)
Can you tell me what system you are using on your computer and what browser your using?

Are you using a Bookmark to get to the site? If so, please get logged in to the Home page or Main forum page and reset your Bookmark. Sometimes our Browsers will mess up the Bookmarked link and not let you log in correctly.

#4 ·
When reporting issues please keep all your issues together in the original thread so we can possibly see a pattern. We also need to know what OS and version you are running, the browser you are using plus any extensions or plug-ins you are using. Also a description of what you were doing before the issue and any after effects would be helpful.

To date no one else has reported the same issue(s) that you have which would leads me to believe the issue could possibly with your system.

#5 ·
Can you tell me what system you are using on your computer and what browser your using?

Are you using a Bookmark to get to the site? If so, please get logged in to the Home page or Main forum page and reset your Bookmark. Sometimes our Browsers will mess up the Bookmarked link and not let you log in correctly.
w7 Ultimate, chrome. Yes on the bookmark.

#11 ·
Phluphy: could you please post the URL that is currently in your bookmark for GTT? Johndeerelfman has discovered that his problem was his bookmark but he deleted his so if we can examine how yours is formatted then we might be able to determine the appropriate course of action.

Reactions: MH81
#12 ·
Phluphy: could you please post the URL that is currently in your bookmark for GTT? Johndeerelfman has discovered that his problem was his bookmark but he deleted his so if we can examine how yours is formatted then we might be able to determine the appropriate course of action.
The bookmark associated with the problem when it was first noticed has been removed and replaced with another per post #2 on this thread. It appears to have made no difference, other than: now I can no longer rearrange bookmarks. Where before it was the normal click, grab, move it up the list...now it immediately opens the associated site and I cannot grab it. Requested URL: http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/56136-bug-is-still-around/

#13 ·
The bookmark associated with the problem when it was first noticed has been removed and replaced with another per post #2 on this thread. It appears to have made no difference, other than: now I can no longer rearrange bookmarks. Where before it was the normal click, grab, move it up the list...now it immediately opens the associated site and I cannot grab it. Requested URL: http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/topic/56136-bug-is-still-around/
One issue I see is that the bookmark is linked to a specific thread, which if that thread should become inactive for some reason could mess things up. I would suggest you shorten the URL to just Http://gardentractortalk.com/forums

#14 ·
One issue I see is that the bookmark is linked to a specific thread, which if that thread should become inactive for some reason could mess things up. I would suggest you shorten the URL to just Http://gardentractortalk.com/forums
Will give it a shot. The other way, your suggestion, was the way it was before.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.