• 9,756 Thanks
  • 7,525 posts

Posted August 07, 2016 - 02:40 PM

I've been having this kind of thing when I try to reply to a posting :

Post Options
  • Enable emoticons?

• Enable signature?

• Follow this topic?

• ext":"Dimensions (Flash Only)","menu_content_text":"Media URL","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"1","aliases":{"0":"video","1":"movie","2":"flash","3":"blogmedia","4":"youtube"},"image":""},"member":{"id":"31","title":"Member","desc":"Given a member name, a link is automatically generated to the member's profile","tag":"member","useoption":"1","example":"admin runs this site.","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"Member Name","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"1","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""},"page":{"id":"35","title":"Multi-Page Articles","desc":"This tag can be used to create multi-page articles. Page links are automatically added based on the number of times this tag is used, and the content is hidden until you reach the specified \"page\".","tag":"page","useoption":"0","example":"Content 1\n[page]\nContent 2\n[page]\nContent 3","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"1","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""},"php":{"id":"14","title":"PHP Code","desc":"Allows you to enter PHP code into a formatted/highlighted syntax box","tag":"php","useoption":"0","example":"
    $variable = true;\n\nprint_r($variable); 

","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"PHP Code","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""},"post":{"id":"6","title":"Post Link","desc":"This tag provides an easy way to link to a post.","tag":"post","useoption":"1","example":"Click me!","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"Enter the Post ID","menu_content_text":"Enter the title for this link","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""},"spoiler":{"id":"7","title":"Spoiler","desc":"Spoiler tag","tag":"spoiler","useoption":"0","example":"
    Spoiler
    ","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"Enter the text to be masked","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""},"sql":{"id":"16","title":"SQL Code","desc":"Allows you to enter formatted/syntax-highlighted SQL code","tag":"sql","useoption":"0","example":"
    SELECT p.*, t.* FROM posts p LEFT JOIN topics t ON t.tid=p.topic_id WHERE t.tid=7
    ","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"SQL Commands","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""},"test":{"id":"37","title":"test","desc":"test","tag":"test","useoption":"0","example":"test","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""},"topic":{"id":"5","title":"Topic Link","desc":"This tag provides an easy way to link to a topic","tag":"topic","useoption":"1","example":"Click me!","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"Enter the topic ID","menu_content_text":"Enter the title for this link","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""},"twitter":{"id":"33","title":"Twitter","desc":"A tag to link to a user's twitter account","tag":"twitter","useoption":"0","example":"@userName","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"Twitter Username","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":"twitter.png"},"xml":{"id":"17","title":"XML Code","desc":"Allows you to enter formatted/syntax-highlighted XML code","tag":"xml","useoption":"0","example":"
    \n \n Test\n \n
    ","switch_option":"0","menu_option_text":"","menu_content_text":"XML Code","single_tag":"0","optional_option":"0","aliases":{"0":""},"image":""}}; CKEDITOR.config.IPS_BBCODE_NOPARSE = ["gmap","html","img","media","php","sharedmedia","sql","test","twitter","xml"]; CKEDITOR.config.IPS_BBCODE_DISABLED = ["page"]; CKEDITOR.config.IPS_BBCODE_IMG_URL = "http://gardentractor...ra/bbcode_icons"; CKEDITOR.config.IPS_BBCODE_BUTTONS = []; CKEDITOR.timestamp = "4b93cd7f1f76df9c2c1783aae5cc39b1"; /* Has to go before config load */ var IPS_smiley_path = "http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/"; var IPS_smiles = {"total":102,"count":102,"emoticons":[{"src":"shoot2.gif","text":":shoot2:"},{"src":"biggrin2.gif","text":":D"},{"src":"smilewink.gif","text":":smilewink:"},{"src":"poke.gif","text":":poke:"},{"src":"mad2.gif","text":":mad2:"},{"src":"wave.gif","text":":wave:"},{"src":"spamani.gif","text":":spamani:"},{"src":"thumbs.gif","text":":thumbs:"},{"src":"deadhorse.gif","text":":deadhorse:"},{"src":"angel.gif","text":":angel:"},{"src":"rocker2.gif","text":":rocker2:"},{"src":"dancingbanana.gif","text":":dancingbanana:"},{"src":"happybday.gif","text":":happybday:"},{"src":"rolling.gif","text":":rolling:"},{"src":"luvfirefox.gif","text":":luvfirefox:"},{"src":"wallbanging.gif","text":":wallbanging:"},{"src":"firejumper.gif","text":":firejumper:"},{"src":"beer.gif","text":":beer:"},{"src":"frown1.gif","text":":("},{"src":"worshippy1.gif","text":":worshippy1:"},{"src":"smiley-chores005.gif","text":":pushmower:"},{"src":"toilethead.gif","text":":toilethead:"},{"src":"flamethrowingsmiley.gif","text":":flamethrower:"},{"src":"shoot3.gif","text":":shoot3:"},{"src":"rocker.gif","text":":rocker:"},{"src":"beerchug.gif","text":":beerchug:"},{"src":"bounce.gif","text":":bounce:"},{"src":"bs.gif","text":":bs:"},{"src":"big_hug.gif","text":":big_hug:"},{"src":"bigrofl.gif","text":":bigrofl:"},{"src":"worship.gif","text":":worship:"},{"src":"camera.gif","text":":camera:"},{"src":"love.gif","text":":love:"},{"src":"peace.gif","text":":peace:"},{"src":"hitting_self_roller.gif","text":":hitting_self_roller:"},{"src":"thank_you.gif","text":":thank_you:"},{"src":"loosing_it.gif","text":":loosing_it:"},{"src":"reading_the_manual.gif","text":":reading_the_manual:"},{"src":"flipping_flapjacks.gif","text":":flipping_flapjacks:"},{"src":"smashing_pc.gif","text":":smashing_pc:"},{"src":"watch_over_fence.gif","text":":watch_over_fence:"},{"src":"watching_you.gif","text":":watching_you:"},{"src":"oh_shucks.gif","text":":oh_shucks:"},{"src":"boo_hoo.gif","text":":boo_hoo:"},{"src":"ah_shoot.gif","text":":ah_shoot:"},{"src":"anvil_drop.gif","text":":anvil_drop:"},{"src":"cowboy_shooter.gif","text":":cowboy_shooter:"},{"src":"biting_nails.gif","text":":biting_nails:"},{"src":"tapping_fingers.gif","text":":tapping_fingers:"},{"src":"driving_big_tractor.gif","text":":driving_big_tractor:"},{"src":"driving_tbucket.gif","text":":driving_tbucket:"},{"src":"happy_birthday.gif","text":":happy_birthday:"},{"src":"good_job.gif","text":":good_job:"},{"src":"ok.gif","text":":ok:"},{"src":"say_what.gif","text":":say_what:"},{"src":"booboo.gif","text":":booboo:"},{"src":"help.gif","text":":help:"},{"src":"offtopic.gif","text":":offtopic:"},{"src":"agree2.gif","text":":iagree:"},{"src":"welcome.gif","text":":welcome:"},{"src":"wtf.gif","text":":wtf:"},{"src":"tmi.gif","text":":tmi:"},{"src":"urock.gif","text":":urock:"},{"src":"nothingtoadd.gif","text":":nothingtoadd:"},{"src":"brain_fart.gif","text":":brain_fart:"},{"src":"ditto.gif","text":":ditto:"},{"src":"hijacked.gif","text":":hijacked:"},{"src":"give_me_beer.gif","text":":give_me_beer:"},{"src":"spam.gif","text":":spam:"},{"src":"yeah_that.gif","text":":yeah_that:"},{"src":"sleep_sign.gif","text":":sleep_sign:"},{"src":"anyone.gif","text":":anyone:"},{"src":"picsoritnotyours.gif","text":":picsoritsnotyours:"},{"src":"wewantpics.gif","text":":wewantpics:"},{"src":"welcometogttalk.gif","text":":welcometogttalk:"},{"src":"smiley-score001.gif","text":":smiley-score001:"},{"src":"smiley-score002.gif","text":":smiley-score002:"},{"src":"smiley-score003.gif","text":":smiley-score003:"},{"src":"smiley-score004.gif","text":":smiley-score004:"},{"src":"smiley-score005.gif","text":":smiley-score005:"},{"src":"smiley-score006.gif","text":":smiley-score006:"},{"src":"smiley-score007.gif","text":":smiley-score007:"},{"src":"smiley-score008.gif","text":":smiley-score008:"},{"src":"smiley-score009.gif","text":":smiley-score009:"},{"src":"smiley-score010.gif","text":":smiley-score010:"},{"src":"flags\/usaflag.gif","text":":usa:"},{"src":"flags\/1432.gif","text":":canada:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag015.gif","text":":smiley-flag015:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag006.gif","text":":smiley-flag006:"},{"src":"denmark.gif","text":":denmark:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag003.gif","text":":smiley-flag003:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag004.gif","text":":smiley-flag004:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag009.gif","text":":smiley-flag009:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag002.gif","text":":smiley-flag002:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag005.gif","text":":smiley-flag005:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag001.gif","text":":smiley-flag001:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag011.gif","text":":smiley-flag011:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag008.gif","text":":smiley-flag008:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag007.gif","text":":smiley-flag007:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag010.gif","text":":smiley-flag010:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag014.gif","text":":smiley-flag014:"},{"src":"flags\/smiley-flag013.gif","text":":smiley-flag013:"}]}; var IPS_remove_plugins = []; var IPS_extra_plugins = []; /* Load our configuration */ CKEDITOR.config.customConfig = 'http://gardentractortalk.com/forums/public/js/3rd_party/ckeditor/ips_config.js'; /* Override with prefs */ CKEDITOR.config.CmdVAsPlainText = false; {C}<p>That one is on CL right now for $1700. I have an old Troybilt LT with the shredder but the engine is blown. I&#39;ll take a look and some pics later today. Good Luck, Rick</p>

•  
Attach Files

#17 Cat385B ONLINE  

Cat385B

Therapy CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 11,696 Thanks
  • 8,890 posts

Posted August 07, 2016 - 02:48 PM

I've been having this kind of thing when I try to reply to a posting :

Holy Moly, that's enough coding to change this website to 'WeddingDressTalk.com'!

Have you cleared out the bookmark you have to this website, and made a new one? You may need to clear out your cookies and start fresh, even.

Edited by Cat385B, August 07, 2016 - 02:51 PM.

• MH81, Texas Deere and Horse, HDWildBill and 2 others have said thanks

#18 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,756 Thanks
  • 7,525 posts

Posted August 07, 2016 - 03:03 PM

That happened after being on the site for a couple of hours. It was when I tried to reply to a posting. I hit refresh and it all went away. I also have problems with pages only partly downloading and then stopping. I thought it may be related to my still using VISTA and IE.

#19 HDWildBill OFFLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,698 Thanks
  • 8,555 posts

Posted August 07, 2016 - 04:08 PM

That happened after being on the site for a couple of hours. It was when I tried to reply to a posting. I hit refresh and it all went away. I also have problems with pages only partly downloading and then stopping. I thought it may be related to my still using VISTA and IE.

Your probably right.  Vista has been gone for a while and IE hasn't been worth anything since the early 2000's.  From what you describe it also could be an issue with your ISP.  But then maybe you were looking for 'WeddingDressTalk.com'!   :poke:   :rolling: 

• MH81 and boyscout862 have said thanks

#20 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,234 Thanks
  • 5,073 posts

Posted August 08, 2016 - 07:27 AM

I just got an error message logging in.  Sent me to a page that was an error message, but it still logged me in.  I didn't think to snap a screen shot.  This is the first time I've logged in from a computer for 3 weeks or so.

I don't use a bookmark to get onto the site.  I manually type in www.gardentractortalk.com each time I come here.  I can type faster than I can click around to find a book mark...

Edited by toomanytoys84, August 08, 2016 - 07:28 AM.

#21 Austin ONLINE  

Austin
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Member No: 78762
  • 500 Thanks
  • 409 posts

Posted August 08, 2016 - 09:54 AM

What did the error message say? I'm always going to need to know that along with the browser you're in so I can test. 

#22 Austin ONLINE  

Austin
  • Admin
  • Staff
  • Member No: 78762
  • 500 Thanks
  • 409 posts

Posted August 15, 2016 - 03:29 PM

I'm following up with this thread. Still having issues guys? Did updating bookmarks resolve? 

#23 MFDAC OFFLINE  

MFDAC

Only member from Western South Dakota!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5815
  • 2,026 Thanks
  • 1,122 posts

Posted August 15, 2016 - 09:48 PM

Dang---you folks are talking way over my head and it's been a while since I've been able to sign on here due to time reasons, not cyber reasons.

Alls I know is that I have a 10 year old pc that runs on XP. I had to log in even though I never logged out the last time I was here. That's it for problems on my old pile of crap computer! Made a couple posts and added pics just fine.

DAC

• MH81, shorty and HDWildBill have said thanks