4 replies to this topic

#1 HANKG OFFLINE  

HANKG
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,877 Thanks
  • 2,791 posts

Posted August 03, 2016 - 10:15 AM

Husqvarna gt 12 hours run time 800.00 again not mine. Also Troy buIMG_1554.JPG IMG_1555.JPG ilt 450.00
  • CRFarnsworth, glgrumpy and Traill95 have said thanks

#2 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,652 Thanks
  • 6,469 posts

Posted August 03, 2016 - 05:24 PM

I so want to try one of those Husky mowers. But, seem to see plenty of troubles about them in short order of their purchase time.  I like the bigger ones with the armrest seats and bigger wheels, but have not seen them as much this year at same places that sell them each year, wonder if they stopped those?  My Deere L130 is getting a little ruff around the edges, thinking of going with the Husky. Like the color, the design, easy step thru, think it is neat. This one sure looks dirty tho, for only a little use.  Wonder about the  Wheelhorse next to it. Has blade, that would be a better tractor I'm sure. For sale too?  N.Jersey?  Well, why am I even looking, durn!

• HANKG said thank you

#3 HANKG OFFLINE  

HANKG
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 29484
  • 4,877 Thanks
  • 2,791 posts

Posted August 03, 2016 - 05:29 PM

Talked to owner of wheel horse he lowered his price to 1,500 see my other post in for sale

#4 EricFromPa ONLINE  

EricFromPa

Tractorholic

• Contributor
  • Member No: 2135
  • 2,295 Thanks
  • 2,331 posts

Posted August 04, 2016 - 10:05 PM

Kohler Courage single cylinder?

If so I wouldn't take it for free lol Neighbors looks identical to that one.He paid $1800 + tax for it on sale 2 or 3 years ago and it now has 136 hours on it and it's burning oil.

If you want a Huskie get the a Briggs powered Huskie or the bigger one with the 12" rear tires and Kohler Twin.I've heard some of the bigger ones have Transaxle problems before 100 hours BUT they did have a Recall on a few models because of transaxle failure and they will upgrade it to the HD transaxle as part of the recall.

#5 toppop52 OFFLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,463 Thanks
  • 3,364 posts

Posted August 05, 2016 - 10:42 AM

You know I have the same opinion of the Kohler Courage, but my ZTR with a 20 h.p. single Courage has survived 400 hours of hard use, still not using oil more than a couple of ounces between 25 hour changes. I used a longer oil filter to get a bit more oil volume, other than that it's stock.

• EricFromPa said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale