4 replies to this topic

#1 herbgh OFFLINE  

herbgh
  • Validating
  • Member No: 84133
  • 2 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted August 01, 2016 - 07:18 PM

Just joined...trying to get info on the 1772 that I just acquired...The deck was not installed and in its place was a hydraulic bucket with 4 cylinders.. which I removed..I haven't looked for accessories..but suspect that the front loader /bucket is custom...

Looks like the first thing I need to do is reinstall the hydraulic deck lift...but it appears that the lift bracket needs two spacers?  a comment or pic on that issue would be good..

A picture of the deck install would be good also...or any links to good layout /repair manuals ..would be fine...I did not find any..Herb in Ky...

• Traill95 said thank you

#2 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,807 Thanks
  • 7,547 posts

Posted August 01, 2016 - 07:38 PM

Welcome to GTT. Try our Manuals Section for the info that you need about your tractor. Someone that knows your tractor may be along to help also. Pic would help alot. Good Luck, Rick

#3 BNK OFFLINE  

BNK
  • Member No: 62066
  • 983 Thanks
  • 444 posts

Posted August 01, 2016 - 08:11 PM

Welcome to the forum Kentucky! You got yourself a Cub Cadet Super GT, maybe you already know that. There are several members here that have/use the Super. We need some pics to help you go further on your tractor.

#4 chieffan OFFLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 6,168 Thanks
  • 4,512 posts

Posted August 02, 2016 - 07:07 PM

You will learn to like the Kubota diesel.  They have a love affair with the glow plugs and lean on them heavy.  Even in 80° temp I run the glow plugs about 15 seconds and mine will fire right off then.  Welcome to the forum.

#5 aagitch OFFLINE  

aagitch
  • Member No: 81045
  • 105 Thanks
  • 83 posts

Posted August 03, 2016 - 12:30 AM

Where in Kentucky are u? I've got a super so I could send u pics of stuff u need help with. Not sure what bracket u need a pic of. If you're close enough I could just bring mine over and I could look in person

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 1772, kubota, cub cadet, 60 inch deck attach, hydraulic deck lift