#16 Cvans OFFLINE  

Cvans

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 5412
  • 4,486 Thanks
  • 5,014 posts

Posted August 04, 2016 - 06:18 PM

Haven't seen anything that looks like that around here. Good to know your recovering. 

Wasp Killer! No wonder the thing has a nasty bite. 

#17 skyrydr2 ONLINE  

skyrydr2

Tractorholic

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 5032
  • 3,410 Thanks
  • 3,162 posts

Posted August 05, 2016 - 05:52 AM

Don't need that thing around here!! I got nailed Wednesday afternoon by a white faced hornet!! He clamped down on my arm and was biting and stinging at the same TIME! I looked to see what the he'll was biting me and watched the bugger in total dis- belief and this was after I swatted at it when it bit the first time! I took good aim the second time and promptly and throughly dispatched him. Then checked to see that the stinger wasn't still in me. It wasn't. Now it started aching and I got madder and madder and temperarely lost it ! Got out the gas and smoked the little buggers nest promptly and completely. And killed all that came back too.gotta love WD 40...they don't fly so well when their wings get oiled down.. garden sprayer with WD works killer! And it still feels itchy...
  • MH81, KennyP and oldedeeres have said thanks

#18 Greasy6020 OFFLINE  

Greasy6020
  • Member No: 78477
  • 668 Thanks
  • 650 posts

Posted August 05, 2016 - 04:44 PM

Don't need that thing around here!! I got nailed Wednesday afternoon by a white faced hornet!! He clamped down on my arm and was biting and stinging at the same TIME! I looked to see what the he'll was biting me and watched the bugger in total dis- belief and this was after I swatted at it when it bit the first time! I took good aim the second time and promptly and throughly dispatched him. Then checked to see that the stinger wasn't still in me. It wasn't. Now it started aching and I got madder and madder and temperarely lost it ! Got out the gas and smoked the little buggers nest promptly and completely. And killed all that came back too.gotta love WD 40...they don't fly so well when their wings get oiled down.. garden sprayer with WD works killer! And it still feels itchy...

Wd40 and a lighter would be more satisfying...