3 replies to this topic

#1 WrenchinOnIt OFFLINE  

WrenchinOnIt
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8592
  • 2,515 Thanks
  • 732 posts

Posted July 28, 2016 - 10:18 AM

Bought new by me, pictured below (scroll thru posts), 440 hrs , set of turfs for the rears with rims ( the originals) all the manuals, not sure you'll find a nicer one that was as meticulously taken care of . Later model 48" deck, the GRS on it is as new, I believe one mowing with it. front remote hydraulics, PS. Blade has never been mounted. New battery ,mechanically and appearance wise it's excellent (IMO). I don't use it, it's sets in a climate controlled garage covered , I start it now and again and let it warm up. Bought another ZTR and it's mostly going because the room in needed, however I won't suffer from sellers remorse so it's priced accordingly, simply meaning if it sells I'm good, if it doesn't I'm good. IMO no collectability on this model it was made in Port Washington, is it a REAL Bolens ? I say so but to each their own. It is a worker. I accept PayPal, but I won't ship it via Fastenal. I will assist with any U-ship arrangements and will offer 100 mi delivery option or that much closer radius from N. W. PA. PM me with any questions and I'll answer with price. Thanks

http://gardentractor...atrac-line-fit/

http://gardentractor...y-for-duratrac/

Edited by WrenchinOnIt, July 28, 2016 - 10:31 AM.

#2 blackjackjakexxix ONLINE  

blackjackjakexxix

Blackjackjakexxix

• Sponsor
  • Member No: 2194
  • 2,356 Thanks
  • 1,763 posts

Posted July 28, 2016 - 08:19 PM

I know this guy personally, you won't find a nicer tractor out there,why buy a big box tractor that won't last 10 years when you can own a machine that will be around for years to come for the same money,these are a true heavy duty machine,built to last
  • WrenchinOnIt said thank you

#3 ClassicBolens ONLINE  

ClassicBolens
  • Member No: 48806
  • 957 Thanks
  • 379 posts

Posted July 29, 2016 - 07:47 PM

That is a beautiful DuraTrac. Some lucky person is gonna get a helluva nice tractor.

#4 fonz3482 ONLINE  

fonz3482

Tractorholic

• Member No: 84
  • 765 Thanks
  • 590 posts

Posted August 01, 2016 - 08:57 PM

Very nice tractor!! Wish I was in the market or could just to buy it and store it away!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale