- - - - -

OK new CL ad what to think about this PK

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

• Member No: 62466
  • 901 Thanks
  • 787 posts

Posted July 20, 2016 - 07:11 PM

Hi all, well here's another Plastic PK for sale here in MN, I would really like to have one like this but don't have that kind of money laying around. Some nice implements and looks and sounds like its in good condition.

#2 chieffan OFFLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 5,758 Thanks
  • 4,264 posts

Posted July 20, 2016 - 08:34 PM

S what is the price?  Didn't see it with the listing.

• 901 Thanks
  • 787 posts

Posted July 20, 2016 - 08:45 PM

Hi  right above the picture $4270.00

#4 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,488 Thanks
  • 6,362 posts

Posted July 21, 2016 - 08:17 AM

Heck of a lot of Money my opinion.  The 24" one is rarer in the plastics and was dropped earlier in the line. I had one once with bad KT17 and put in a 16hp single kohler. They had cheaper model with a single, not sure size of engine, but the mount plates on these have holes for both engines, so bolt-in. Think used same drive-shaft length, can't recall for certain???  I sold mine to fella down Southern IN, never heard how it was later. He wanted one real bad, knew of them, had other PK's.  I didn't have any attachments for mine. Think sold for 1500 or close, can't recall now. Was nice body on it. You might want to pay this amount for a newer Hydro, but again, they won't be in 24" when offered. 

• Alc said thank you

#5 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,137 Thanks
  • 2,269 posts

Posted July 21, 2016 - 08:39 AM

Heck of a lot of Money my opinion.   

I don't know.  It has a lot of stuff with it (good stuff) and if everything is in good shape, you're really only paying maybe $1500 for a very nice tractor.  If there was just some way to put a good clutch in it.  I always wanted one of these myself but the clutch kept me away.  Drove one once and you feel like you're on top of the world. I'm not sure what he means by a chisel plow but if it's a true chisel plow, that would make short work of the clutch I imagine.  It's probably a set of cultivators.  I've seen cultivators called anything from chisel plows to hay rakes.  Gotta love people. 

#6 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,118 Thanks
  • 5,668 posts

Posted July 21, 2016 - 10:41 AM

Nice looking tractor

• 901 Thanks
  • 787 posts

Posted July 21, 2016 - 01:01 PM

Hi all, thanks for the replies, yes its a lot of money but as posted when you subtract the implements then the price of the tractor is about $1500.0 per my calculations, yea the chisel plow has to be a cultivator, I really like the looks of the tractor and with a new clutch installed it should be good for awhile, but fortunately its a couple hundred miles from me so I won't go look at it and get really excited and start justify it.