Nominations for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Looking for the hydraulic gurus on here.....

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,081 posts

Posted July 20, 2016 - 06:58 PM

http://m.northerntoo...WWBIaAi0T8P8HAQ

I actually purchased one of these for a project at work. 12v setup. Dual acting. It runs 2 cylinders that pick up an A frame with a belt and tail roller that is quite heavy.

Just an idea. A lot cheaper than. 1800.

Seems like anything marked "rv" or "motorhome" is expensive

Edited by toomanytoys84, July 20, 2016 - 06:58 PM.

• Alc and hamman have said thanks

#17 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,629 Thanks
  • 2,585 posts

Posted July 26, 2016 - 08:44 PM

Got back yesterday from 4 days of 90* heat and humidity. Took some pics of the pump and cylinder for you guys to see. Now in the mean time I did pick up another used pump nearly like it from a salvaged 5th wheel with basically the same size slide out on it. I took it out in a heck of a thunder storm with torrential rain. I don't have a picture of it but it looks just like the one in my trailer.

DSCF1063.JPG

DSCF1061.JPG

DSCF1060.JPG

DSCF1059.JPG

DSCF1058.JPG

DSCF1054.JPG

DSCF1053.JPG

​I dislike windows 10 because I can't see the full picture before I post it. So it's hard to comment on it.

The pump controls the piston you see in the picture. Just thought I would let you see what I was talking about. Wife and I are going to change the pump out tomorrow.  Thanks for looking.                                                                                                                               Roger

Edited by hamman, July 26, 2016 - 08:46 PM.

• Alc said thank you

#18 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

• Contributor
  • 5,629 Thanks
  • 2,585 posts

Posted July 27, 2016 - 01:26 PM

Took the old pump out and it looks like a direct replace with the new (old new). It started raining and I had to put things away for a while. More pics when I get back out there. Tonight I will take the spools out of the old pump and look at them. Fingers crossed that the replacement works. Thanks.                            Roger

• KennyP said thank you

#19 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

• Contributor
  • 5,629 Thanks
  • 2,585 posts

Posted July 28, 2016 - 09:45 PM

Got the replacement wired and full of fluid. Pushed the button and it works great. Now comes in and goes out like it did when we first bought it. Taking the old pump and specs to the Amish repair shop next week so they can see if it can be repaired. wife is so glad and so am I. New water heater for camper will be here in a couple of weeks and I can get it in so we can was dishes and ourselves in hot water. Old one rusted and leaked causing problems. Thanks guys.                       Roger.

• olcowhand and Alc have said thanks