4 replies to this topic

#1 BRIAN EK7&10 ONLINE  

BRIAN EK7&10
  • Member No: 66742
  • 128 Thanks
  • 50 posts

Posted July 16, 2016 - 03:35 PM

HI,

just wanted to let everyone know that I posted a G14 and attachments in the classified section today take a look ad PM me if interested every thing is good on the tractor I just don't collect this model I'm an EK guy.

thanks

brian,113.JPG

• LPBolens, Bruce Dorsi, MailmAn and 2 others have said thanks

#2 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted July 18, 2016 - 09:14 PM

Wow, that looks to be in really nice shape. What attachments are you selling with it? My grandfather used to have a G-14 Bolens tractor like that for probably the better of 25 years. Do you know what year that is? My brother and I loved driving around my grandpa's old Bolens when we were kids. We would even ask to mow his lawn for him just so we could get to drive it, lol...

#3 BRIAN EK7&10 ONLINE  

BRIAN EK7&10
  • 128 Thanks
  • 50 posts

Posted July 19, 2016 - 01:24 PM

im not sure of the year, all of the attachments listed in the classified section are going with it

Wow, that looks to be in really nice shape. What attachments are you selling with it? My grandfather used to have a G-14 Bolens tractor like that for probably the better of 25 years. Do you know what year that is? My brother and I loved driving around my grandpa's old Bolens when we were kids. We would even ask to mow his lawn for him just so we could get to drive it, lol...

• MailmAn said thank you

#4 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted July 21, 2016 - 12:13 PM

It does look like a really nice tractor and I love all the attachments that go with it! If I had a bigger garage to store it all (and you were a bit closer to NY), I'd buy that in a heartbeat!

I don't think I have ever even seen FRONT wheel weights for Bolens tractors either, so that's a really nice option for this tractor too, especially for using with the tiller (which is what I'm assuming they are for). Do you have all of the parts (driveshafts, lift arms, etc...) for all of the attachments as well? (I didn't see them in the pictures.)

Nice setup though. Have you had this for a while or did you just buy it all recently and had no use for it?

#5 BRIAN EK7&10 ONLINE  

BRIAN EK7&10
  • 128 Thanks
  • 50 posts

Posted July 21, 2016 - 08:03 PM

It does look like a really nice tractor and I love all the attachments that go with it! If I had a bigger garage to store it all (and you were a bit closer to NY), I'd buy that in a heartbeat!I don't think I have ever even seen FRONT wheel weights for Bolens tractors either, so that's a really nice option for this tractor too, especially for using with the tiller (which is what I'm assuming they are for). Do you have all of the parts (driveshafts, lift arms, etc...) for all of the attachments as well? (I didn't see them in the pictures.)Nice setup though. Have you had this for a while or did you just buy it all recently and had no use for it?

I just got it recently, and I just collect the estate keepers but I figured someone on this site would give it a better home.i do get out that way sometimes maybe we can work something out!

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

• MailmAn, Sawdust and Bolens800uk have said thanks