• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Greasy6020 OFFLINE  

Greasy6020
  • Member No: 78477
  • 668 Thanks
  • 650 posts

Posted July 15, 2016 - 11:26 PM

I'm looking into adapting a dozer blade from a quad onto my john deere 300.

It will be manual angle with hydraulic lift.

But for it to be hydraulic lift, I would need to know what kind of fittings/hookup is on the john deere 300 series or more specifically a 300. What kind are they?

It looks like I will be using the hitch on the front (like the snowblower and factory dozer blade) so I'll need to figure out the mounts for that, and where to attach the lift cylinder...

Anyone have any good ideas?

#2 VICHARRIS OFFLINE  

VICHARRIS

• Member No: 1381
  • 50 Thanks
  • 39 posts

Posted August 02, 2016 - 09:01 PM

Could you copy to what the JD 318 series have, with their quick connect system and hydraulic connectors.

I planning to copy the JD system complete with hydraulic connections. Using a 48 inch MTD gravel  dozer blade.

This will be mounted on a red non JD garden tractor. Using 1/4 and 5/16 inch plate steel, welding and a JD hydraulic cylinder.

• Greasy6020 said thank you

#3 Greasy6020 OFFLINE  

Greasy6020
  • Member No: 78477
  • 668 Thanks
  • 650 posts

Posted August 03, 2016 - 10:05 AM

Could you copy to what the JD 318 series have, with their quick connect system and hydraulic connectors.
I planning to copy the JD system complete with hydraulic connections. Using a 48 inch MTD gravel dozer blade.
This will be mounted on a red non JD garden tractor. Using 1/4 and 5/16 inch plate steel, welding and a JD hydraulic cylinder.

Probably could, certainly something to look into...