• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 John Arsenault OFFLINE  

John Arsenault
  • Member No: 76279
  • 718 Thanks
  • 483 posts

Posted July 10, 2016 - 06:16 PM

I have no idea what this may need or even how to get it back together yet. Sure wish I took it apart. I am excited to see if I cam get this thing going again it will be great to have for my sears collection if I can get it working. Unfortunately I have to put it back in the storage tub for now because all I can do is talk about it. I need to get a tractor running first but this will be fun when I get the time for my wants as I really didn't need this but hey it says sears and that was just as we as saying take me take me. I may be asking about info on this when the time comes but if anyone has anything to comment about this please do I would love to hear it. This was one of those Items i didn't expect to get as  was there for other things and this was something he almost forgot about until i mentioned to him to keep an eye and ear out for sears stuff.  

BTW whats wrong with it is that the engine locked up, he thought it was the alt. but when he disassembled it he found the engine was seized and just threw it in a box. 

This is the engine an engine I was going there for just to be leaving there needing another engine.

The Alternator 

• boyscout862 said thank you

#2 stiemmy ONLINE  

• Contributor
  • Member No: 53712
  • 1,074 Thanks
  • 947 posts

Posted July 10, 2016 - 08:42 PM

Just your basic Techy engine with a 1500 watt alternator, good for small jobs, but loud. Fyi, not a standard crank, but tapered shaft. Should work good once running. Good luck! ;)

#3 KennyP OFFLINE  

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 27,656 Thanks
  • 39,023 posts

Posted July 11, 2016 - 06:40 AM

I know where one of these is sitting, but won't sell as yet.