Posted July 10, 2016 - 09:45 PM

Glad you enjoyed Cat.

• Cat385B said thank you

#17 Dugmf12 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 57577
  • 70 Thanks
  • 40 posts

Posted July 11, 2016 - 06:48 AM

Thanks guys for posting all the pics. Great to see all the different restorations/customs.  A lot of skill and time went into those.  It is also great news that this event gets bigger every year.   :thumbs:   

#18 Reed Breneman OFFLINE  

Reed Breneman
  • Member No: 72922
  • 403 Thanks
  • 162 posts

Posted July 16, 2016 - 08:29 AM

WOW 25 years.  I now Pardeeville as well.  The old Fairs and county get togethers are a thing to hold dear.  They are just not quite the same today.  We do still enjoy helping support them.  Thanks for your input.

I can tell ya the area has changed alot since i grew up there,I spent my early years on a farm just outside of pardeeville on cty rd p,they named the driveway wakayne road in honor of my mom and dad,Wayne and Kaythryn Breneman,(dad died in 1979 when I was 12 and mom died 3 years ago or so)after dad died we moved from the farm to pardeeville then shortly after I was married my wife and I moved to far northern wisc,Up by ashland then 14 years later we moved to Missouri.I would like to move home but there is no way I could afford to.Housing there is wow expensive compared to where we live in missouri.I have an 100 year old victorian house we have been restoring that we bought 4 years ago for $11,000 and we own 1/2 a city block in a small town and uptown I bought a commercial building right on main street that was a auto repair shop with all the tools for $15,000,There is no way I could do that there any where around pardeeville,(for the shop pics see my post here titled Bought myself some happiness)Now I realize I flat out stole the shop ,The building is worth 30,000 by itself but still property prices and taxes there is just no way to go home

• KennyP said thank you