Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Quebec City

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HDWildBill ONLINE  

HDWildBill

Freedom is not Free. Thank those in uniform for your freedom.

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 6354
  • 8,709 Thanks
  • 8,563 posts

Posted July 08, 2016 - 02:32 PM

Our Granddaughter is in Maine doing a research project and I just found out she has the weekend off so she and some friends are going to go to Quebec City for the weekend.  Since we have quite a few members from up that way, if you know of some POI or good Restaurants the girls should check out I'll pass it along to them.  I know they would appreciate it.  

One girl speaks fluent french and 2 speak conversational but unfortunately our granddaughter speaks Spanish. :wallbanging:    This is one of the items on her bucket list she wanted to do while she is up there so I think it is pretty cool and I'm excited for her.

• Texas Deere and Horse, KennyP and boyscout862 have said thanks

#2 Texas Deere and Horse OFFLINE  

Texas Deere and Horse

RED Wild Hogs, Horses & Deeres

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1435
  • 14,464 Thanks
  • 15,392 posts

Posted July 08, 2016 - 03:32 PM

I was there about 10 yrs ago and it was wonderful. Don't know what to do in the summer as I was there in January. At that time they had an Ice Sculpture contest in the town park or mall, that was beyond anything I could ever imagine.

Yes, French is very much needed as they didn't want to speak English with me much.

Hope they have a GREAT time!

Check this out, it may help,

http://www.quebecreg...ee-attractions/

• HDWildBill said thank you

#3 Jazz ONLINE  

Jazz
  • Member No: 62028
  • 1,440 Thanks
  • 950 posts

Posted July 09, 2016 - 08:14 AM

Old part of Quebec City is beautiful most of sights are all within walking distance.  Not sure how important language is as it is a tourist area and they all pretty much speak English,,,some just are not willing. She will definitely stroll the boardwalk. 

• HDWildBill said thank you