#1 fonz3482 OFFLINE  

fonz3482

Tractorholic

• Member No: 84
  • 765 Thanks
  • 590 posts

Posted July 06, 2016 - 09:51 AM

Hello everyone,
If I'm placing this for sale in the wrong spot, I'm sorry and feel free to correct it. I have 2 1972 Bolens snowmobiles. These were 1 year only sleds and 1 year only motors I believe. I bought them together from a vintage snowmobile collector in hopes to restore them, but with a 14 month old, and my wife returning to college in a month, I just won't have the time to get to them. I've decided to restructure my current Bolens collection to things I can use now and restore later, rather than restoration projects. The info I have on the sleds is from the previous owner. He said 440 SS has been parked for @ 7yrs in a shed, and the sprint has sat for @ 2yrs also. The Sprint is supposed to have a fresh engine in it, and the 440 SS does have spark, but I haven't had a chance to try to get it fired up. There are some spare parts, and most of a spare engine. I'm just trying to get my money back out of the 2 sleds. I'm selling them for $500 for the pair. Will not seperate or ship. I may entertain trade offers for certain Bolens tractors. I know the pictures aren't that good, but they are from when I brought the sleds home last year, If I have time I will get the sleds pulled out, cleaned up and I'll get some newer, better photos of them. The last 2 pictures are from spending about 10 minutes cleaning a section of both cowls. They do shine nice and should look presentable. If you like Bolens tractors and snowmobiling, here is a way to have something cool in your collection. Thanks for reading my add, any interest, feel free to pm me. Thanks!

Attached Thumbnails

• image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg

Edited by fonz3482, July 06, 2016 - 10:05 AM.

• Bolens 1000, MH81, Bruce Dorsi and 2 others have said thanks

#2 Oldford OFFLINE  

Oldford
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 50409
  • 802 Thanks
  • 572 posts

Posted July 06, 2016 - 10:45 AM

nice lookin machines

#3 Auburn David OFFLINE  

Auburn David
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 61865
  • 2,754 Thanks
  • 1,962 posts

Posted July 06, 2016 - 10:46 AM

Never seen a sled face to face..but they look cool.(never seen a snow blower either.)

#4 fonz3482 OFFLINE  

fonz3482

Tractorholic

• Member No: 84
  • 765 Thanks
  • 590 posts

Posted July 09, 2016 - 08:44 PM

Sleds sold last night! Please mark as sold! Thanks!!
  • limebuzz and KennyP have said thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sold