See less See more
#3 ·
List of tractors in there.

Two HT18's with no engine.
1886-04 with power stearing.
power ho
And some other bolens odds and ends.

#5 ·
That's what my cave (temp. shop) is until I am able to add on to my shed. It works great.. Just have to run extension cords from the shed to it so that I have lights and power. It sits next to the shed and my air hose is long enough to reach inside of it. Gotta get the addition up before snow fly's though otherwise it's gonna get a bit chilly out there.

#8 ·
I think with a shoe horn and some petroleum jelly you might get one or two more in there :bigrofl:

I bought one of those myself last November so I'd be able to actually work in my garage over the winter. Money well spent!

#10 ·
This is the one that I bought. Click Here It was a Black Friday deal and I got mine for $249.99. At the time, that was $100 off, but it looks like the price has gone up a bit since then.

#12 ·
I got mine for $249 as well.

#13 ·
I bought one of the "ShelterLodgic" shelters last fall. It is the cheaper retail store version. Haven't put it up yet, so I don't know if it will be any good. I know I will need to buy longer anchors as the model I purchased is sold with 15 inch anchors rather than the 30 inch anchors.

#15 ·
jdecker94 said:
i cant wait to make my workshop think 15x15 will be big enough?
30x30

#18 ·
jdecker94 said:
i cant wait to make my workshop think 15x15 will be big enough?
I was always told to figure out what the maximum size you think you'll ever need will be...then at least double it! Sounds like sound advise to me LOL. I'm thinking triple wouldn't be too bad myself!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.