#1 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted June 24, 2016 - 12:09 AM

Looking to sell about half of my Springfield tractors. Most are model 36 riders. You will be buying complete tractor kits. Yes I have taken stuff apart, but I know where all the parts go, and will not let incomplete machines go, but they may require some assembly, or even full restoration to make them operational. These Springfield tractors are somewhat uncommon to find and I spent some time and dollars buying and chasing after them, and the price is reflective of this investment. All parts provided with each tractor is being considered as good operational, unrefurbished parts suitable for a repaired or restored tractor. Not all parts are tested, but I will not release known damage without the correct repair parts or proper disclosure of damage. Years available range from 1961 to 1966. All tractor "kits" are priced to sell at $250 each. I do not feel the price is unreasonable based on the new owner getting all the major parts needed, with exception to some odd hardware that may need to be purchased along the way to get it up and going again. The main benefit of this "kit" purchase is that you will not be buying a tractor that you have to search high and low to find the parts to fix after purchasing, as you will have those already. All kits are pick up only in West Virginia, as you will have opportunity to review the parts upon pickup.
  • Alc, Traill95 and HANKG have said thanks

#2 Mtypython OFFLINE  

• Member No: 80530
  • 248 Thanks
  • 279 posts

Posted June 24, 2016 - 04:23 AM

Again @ a day away

#3 crittersf1 OFFLINE  

GT Lunatic

• Member No: 26142
  • 4,118 Thanks
  • 5,668 posts