• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 cpg OFFLINE  

cpg
  • Member No: 57994
  • 244 Thanks
  • 147 posts

Posted June 22, 2016 - 08:28 PM

Heading to the Ausable Valley tractor show by Mio, Michigan this weekend. Wondering if anyone else attends or has been there? It is my first time there, not sure if there are many garden tractors there but there will at least be a few when I get there!
  • hamman said thank you

#2 MiCarl ONLINE  

MiCarl
  • Member No: 75926
  • 852 Thanks
  • 489 posts

Posted June 22, 2016 - 08:38 PM

This is the first I've heard of it.  Unfortunately already have other commitments.

Will be looking forward to your impressions and photos.

• hamman said thank you

#3 hamman ONLINE  

hamman

Homelite Owner Extraordinaire

• Contributor
  • Member No: 1733
  • 5,629 Thanks
  • 2,584 posts

Posted June 22, 2016 - 09:23 PM

I used to belong to the club but got out. Nice group of people just didn't have time to put in the work. We had a few GTs there quite a few years back but I haven't been to it in many years. Should be a good show. I might go just to walk thru. It has gotten bigger from what I've heard. It's only 20+ miles from us here. Maybe we will se ya there.    

There is a good show in West Branch in August also. Then there is the Flywheelers in Boyne City in July also.                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Roger

#4 cpg OFFLINE  

cpg
  • 244 Thanks
  • 147 posts

Posted June 23, 2016 - 05:33 AM

Nice, hope to see you there. I will have my Cub Cadet 107 and RedE walk behind. I have also been going to the NMAF by Boyne Falls/Walloon Lake for about 15 years, never miss that one!
  • hamman said thank you

#5 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,465 Thanks
  • 39,697 posts

Posted June 23, 2016 - 05:54 AM

Take pics so we can see what's there!

• hamman said thank you

#6 cpg OFFLINE  

cpg
  • 244 Thanks
  • 147 posts

Posted June 27, 2016 - 05:17 PM

Turned out to be a nice show. Small grounds but they do a nice job, had a few vendors, sawmill, threshing and other demonstrations, hit and miss engines, tractor parade and games, pulling, and a line up of probably 20 garden tractors. Definitely plan to go again and would recommend if you can get there. Had about 125 entries that were mostly tractors so a small club but have a good turnout.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg