Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

GE ElecTrak Tractors for Sale - $1500 (Webster,NY)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
1 reply to this topic

#1 broken2 OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 85
  • 279 Thanks
  • 425 posts

Posted May 14, 2011 - 08:35 PM

rochester, NY craigslist > for sale / wanted > farm & garden please flag with care: [?]

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
GE ElecTrak Tractors for Sale - $1500 (Webster, NY)

Date: 2011-05-14, 6:19PM EDT
Reply to: sale-7uk8a-2381444762@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have three (3) GE Elec Trak Tractors for sale: Two 15hp, and one 12hp. One of the 15hp tractors is working (pictured), the 12hp (pictured) just needs batteries and a relay (still available), and the other 15hp (pictured) can be used for parts or restoration. I will include two mower decks (working), one 42" snowblower attachment (working), a weight box, wheel chains, several miscellaneous parts, and 2 spare mower motors (not sure if these work).

If you ever wanted to own an original, all electric tractor, here's your chance. Although these tractors were manufactured in the mid-seventies, most key parts are still available and there is a national Elec Trak Owners Club (Elec-Trak.com) that can provide assistance/guidance, as well as a dedicated site for parts (http://electrictractorstore.com). I have used two of these tractors routinely for the last 19 years. They are well made, fun to use, use NO gas, and they definitely turn heads. I hate letting them go, but I need to make room in the garage. The selling price is $1500.00 (firm) for everything. I have several additional photos available. Serious inquiries only please. Local pickup only, I will not ship. Thanks

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted May 14, 2011 - 08:48 PM

Looks to be a decent deal on the whole lot of them.