Today I started dissecting Alice to fix some issues found plowing in Kentucky! And a few other items as add-ons. One of those being the new two spool valve. Got some things torn down to make the mount for the valve. Had to go further to correct the small 1/4" bolts holding most of the rear framework together. And another unspoken add-on. I'll get into that later.
Another item I want to address is the cylinder to 3-point mount. Olcowhand had to weld it back on in Kentucky. I had only tacked it. But I think I need to lengthen it a little to aid in movement. So I'll tackle that while I have it all apart. I did tack weld nuts to the inside of the framework to ease in assembly. Some places are real hard to get into to start a nut. Letting it all sit til morning.