4 replies to this topic

#1 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 6,147 Thanks
  • 4,498 posts

Posted June 09, 2016 - 06:18 PM

Sold my B7100 HST-D a couple days ago.  Had to come down a little but did OK.  Heading out Monday morning (forecast is rain for Mon thru Wed) to deliver it.  Once in a while I do get lucky.

• Gtractor, MH81, KennyP and 3 others have said thanks

#2 KennyP ONLINE  

KennyP

FORDoholic

• Super Moderator
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 2253
  • 28,440 Thanks
  • 39,677 posts

Posted June 10, 2016 - 06:52 AM

Glad you sold it!

#3 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,281 Thanks
  • 28,615 posts

Posted June 10, 2016 - 10:09 AM

Hope it's going to a good home, be sure to tell him to stop in here and post a pic or two of it in operation
  • chieffan said thank you

#4 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • 6,147 Thanks
  • 4,498 posts

Posted June 11, 2016 - 07:42 AM

The buyer just retired, from what he did not say.  Lives in town and hope he has a shed to keep it in.  He did some "research" on the Kubota tractors, looked mine over good, then wanted to drive it.  Looked under the hood but never asked to check the oil ?  I did before I drove it out.  He plans to custom mow cemetery with it along with other mowing jobs.  Once I get the rest of the $$ and I roll it off the trailer on the ground it is his tractor.  We can't control how they all are cared for.

#5 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • 6,147 Thanks
  • 4,498 posts

Posted June 13, 2016 - 07:41 PM

Made the delivery today.  Had good weather and good driving to within 10 miles of the destination.  Ran into rain and rained the whole time unloading.  Went to the bank and about drowned between the car and the door.  Started out of town and it quit raining so went and picked up a Cub Cadet that I may need the tranny out of  then headed for home.  445 miles and 11 hours is enough for one day.  Won't want to sit to long for a while.  New owner had a good shop to put it in.  Has an old Case garden tractor with a 44" deck he fixed up and painted he had been using.  He was happy and so was I.  Now on to the next one.

• Cvans said thank you