John Deere 110

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Nxt2doc OFFLINE  

• Member No: 66603
  • 622 Thanks
  • 330 posts

Posted June 05, 2016 - 02:06 PM

Good news. The house will be paid off July 5th. Now I need to put together some funds in order for us to put a new place on the paid for lot. This brings me to my current topic. Going to have to part ways with my little John Deere 110. Was planning on getting her going and doing some tilling with her but priorities have changed. I picked her up in November. You may have read my post.

When I picked her up the transmission was locked up. The PO told me that his grand kids where playing on it while it was not running and he found it afterword's like this. He postulated that they had it stuck in two gears. Earlier this spring I pulled the tranny and took out the shifter. It was in the 3-4 slot and I put it back in the 1-2-R slot. This got things all moving in the right direction with it shifting into all gears and the shafts turning appropriately when I turned the input. It will need wheel seals though.

The tires are like new. The PO claimed that he had never used them and I can't argue that considering their condition.

The Kohler k181 is free and has spark and compression. Time being what it is I have had little chance to piddle with it and get it running.

The tiller has no obvious issue all things move without binding but I have not had it in the dirt. It will come with all the mule drive attachment's to the best of my knowledge. They are pictured in the box I got them in. 

It also comes with a sleeve hitch. It was on the tractor when I got it but it hasn't been back on since the tranny came off. It has the front bumper plate as well. Not sure how important that piece is but I kind of like it on there.

I am asking $750.00 OBO. I think that is a fair price considering the attachments.

I am hoping to get some interest from those of you lucky enough to attend the show in Evansville this weekend. I have to work and can't pull it off. However I live just a stone's throw away in Owensville IN.

Please message me here and I will return my contact number

this is cross posted

Attached Thumbnails

• WIN_20160605_130204.JPG

Edited by Nxt2doc, June 05, 2016 - 05:54 PM.

• Traill95 said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale