#31 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,667 Thanks
  • 6,486 posts

Posted August 21, 2016 - 10:04 PM

Today went out and trailered some of the dirt and sod stuff to neighbors ditch  and then pushed the rest around the shed more. Spread it out using the blade backwards to level better then.  Now have grass seed down on it, we shall see in next few weeks what we get. I cleaned up all the junk between it and garage. Tore apart that Massey seen by it and put it all up in new shed attic. I took that frame, another like it, and big Speedex frame and set them all up on the new cross-room 2x6's I just put up. Lot of weight there, but most is nearer the walls to hold better maybe. Mowed the weeds and junk down and seeded that spot too. Must try to NOT keep junk laying out there anymore. Had some metal there, daughter is supposed to come get and take to scrapper with other stuff she had. Off to Portland for set-up tomorrow. I'm having to ride my Bike down to buddy's house at 7:00 am, supposed to be in 50's!! Not looking forward to that to well. Still don't have truck back and Mama has to go to Dr. in early morning, so only choice. It will be about 35 miles to his house.

• Sawdust said thank you

#32 WHdbJD OFFLINE  

WHdbJD

• Member No: 8367
  • 584 Thanks
  • 457 posts

Posted August 22, 2016 - 05:49 AM

NICE barn!  Makes me want one.   I'll look for you at Portland.

#33 lrhredjb OFFLINE  

lrhredjb

• Contributor
  • Member No: 3984
  • 281 Thanks
  • 270 posts

Posted August 22, 2016 - 04:23 PM

Taking anything to Portland to sell/trade?

#34 WHdbJD OFFLINE  

WHdbJD

• Member No: 8367
  • 584 Thanks
  • 457 posts

Posted August 22, 2016 - 06:31 PM

No, just going to look thru all the rusty stuff...there's probably something there I desperately need..

just don't know what yet!

Sorry ,Grumpy, I don't mean to hijack your thread... again, nice barn.

You going to run electric to it for lights and power?

#35 glgrumpy ONLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,667 Thanks
  • 6,486 posts

Posted August 22, 2016 - 07:30 PM

Not much for Portland, cept some Briggs engines.  Yes, electric to it for lights and maybe couple outlets for chargers or such. Not a lot. I didn't want to start on that till the inspector looked at it and OK'd it.  Not going to get permit for that. I'm going to run off garage, a single line out an LB, accross under ground to another LB and go from there. Breaker will be in garage box then. Not sure when will be doing it, but will be done sometime.

• Sawdust said thank you

#36 KCJAX6810 OFFLINE  

KCJAX6810
  • Member No: 84676
  • 152 Thanks
  • 97 posts

Posted October 28, 2016 - 08:53 AM

Moving my old one currently lol got two steel ones a 14x12? Not sure on the second measure atm but buyer couldn't find directions orig price $800 ....I got it for 100 after my house burnt down....God works in mysterious ways lol. Instructions were sandwiched in the foam packing 😆 I'm adding a wood frame when I get it all set up too. But heck no shame in pre fabs

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk
  • toppop52 said thank you