• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 oldiron1 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 43924
  • 280 Thanks
  • 177 posts

Posted May 31, 2016 - 02:39 PM

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd create an add mentioning a few brands that I'm specifically into that I'm always interested in; just in case someone has something or knows somebody who might. You just never know..

Red E & Page:

I'm interested in most anything from these two manufactures including hand tools, push mowers, literature, riding tractors that have either the Red E or Page names on them. 

National Equipment Company was a catalog company out of Syracuse, NY who sold everything from monkey's, to hand tools to tractors. For a period of time; from at least 1952 to about 1960, they re-branded EPCO (Economy) riding tractors as their own which they sold through their catalogs. I'd like to find a National branded EPCO tractor. 

Any Gibson literature

"Hooded" Gibson tractors; specifically models: SD, Super D, Super D2, E

I'm always interested in anything Shaw related including literature. I'd really like to find some of the smaller Shaw manufactured items such as a push mower and their small riding mowers. 

I have cash or possibly even some trades that I could be talked out of for the right items. :)

Any leads, further education and even just conversation is appreciated! Rob

*I can check PM's here, but if it's easier, feel free to email me directly at: oldiron1@yahoo.com

Edited by oldiron1, May 31, 2016 - 02:41 PM.

• Gtractor said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: wanted