Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

For Sale

Listing #1 - Bolens LF Stuff and more For Sale Or Trade For CC Stuff (25411)

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 nkaust OFFLINE  

• Member No: 6766
  • 23 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted May 22, 2016 - 08:57 PM

Well Guys I Need To Downsize too many projects and not enough time, plus i need some other items for what i do have. I need stuff for an 1811 or wide frames items. got a cub cadet package wide frame package you want to get rid of lets do some trading

stuff i am looking for

#1 The Most important - tiller For Cub Cadet
#2 Snow Blower For Cub Cadet
#3 Snow Plow For Cub Cadet
#4 Complete Sleeve Hitch Lift And all For Cub Cadet
#5 brinley cultivator
#6 as for tractors 1811,1812, an 682 and up plus hydro, doesn't have to run
#7 Brinly Sleeve Hitch Cultivator
First up Bolens HT-20 744 hrs, Got It Too Run about a minute no smoke then sputtered out, engine is not locked up i checked, supposivily the guy said the hydro was bad, it didn't run long enough for me to check. but i know some of the saftey switches were working i thought the electrical system was bad till i hit the brake and the engine started turning over. Probably sitting for a little while and needs the fuel system gone through. one front tire is off of the bead i can try to get it back on but haven't tried. $500 or trade for a Cub Cadet tiller for wide frame

#2 Bolens Big Deck. This thing is a monster. measured end to end and was 60" not sure exactly how big it is but it's big. Missing 1 blade everything is free, no rust through Don't Know Why But The Previous Owner took half off the right way and half off unbolting and the lift mechanism all there . $400 or trade for some cub items listed above

#3 Bolens 1250 Runs Great Can Drive It On The Trailer. All Original From What I Can Tell Had a glove over the carb because the breather was off which has since been put back on. $400 or see list above

#4 Bolens Red Tiller Came Off The 1250 Works Great Tines Are a little Wore But Still Works Great Has Lift Rods and all $250 Or See List Above

#5 Older 3 point Hitch For 1250,14xx series, toplink all there except for lift rods, Comes With Plow $175 Or see list above

#6 2-sets of bolens wheel weights for the 15" wheels $125 Each set or see list above

#7 Bolens Large Frame Snow Plow no Power Angle Pretty Rough $50 Or See List Above

#8 I Have 2 Tecumseh OH140's and 2 hh120's Coils Are All Good So Pretty Much you are just buying the coil(s) and the engine comes With it $75 Each or see list above

#9 Bolens Tube Frame Snow Plow with lift Rod $75 Or See List Above
#10 King Kutter XB Rear Blade — 5ft i was using on the 1250 Has Cat 0 Spacing and comes with both Cat 0 and 1 pins $175

i Will Have Some More To List as I dig more out. If You Want More Pictures or pictures of the stuff without pictures Let Me Know and i will get them asap, it been raining here for what seems like days. Not All Prices Are firm

(3o4) 8three9-898four is my cell number and reached on it through call txt or email anytime or also on here through pm

Edited by nkaust, May 22, 2016 - 09:12 PM.

#2 Eric OFFLINE  

• Member No: 41778
  • 928 Thanks
  • 645 posts

Posted May 22, 2016 - 09:40 PM

I have a CC 1250 for sale if thats what your looking for. It comes with a front blade, deck and possibly a snow thrower all for the low price of 450. I am not sure where you are located but if your near wisconsin come take a look.

#3 boyscout862 ONLINE  

• Member No: 8923
  • 9,509 Thanks
  • 7,373 posts

Posted May 23, 2016 - 05:48 AM

Where are you located?

#4 nkaust OFFLINE  

• Member No: 6766
  • 23 Thanks
  • 37 posts

Posted May 23, 2016 - 06:35 AM

Berkeley springs, WV 25411