• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 Paulgo OFFLINE  

Paulgo
  • Member No: 68759
  • 594 Thanks
  • 393 posts

Posted May 24, 2016 - 03:16 PM

Hey, Paul, I like your logo image there for the "Tractor Rescue".   Brilliant!  I think to a lesser degree that is what I am doing as well, I take in all these tractors no one else wants and I try to fix them up.  I haven't been succeeding too much lately though, unfortunately...

My Amy made that. She tells her friends that I make a few bucks at it, enjoy saving the old tractors, and it keeps me out of the pool halls. :)  Paul

• MailmAn said thank you

#17 MailmAn OFFLINE  

MailmAn
  • Member No: 10315
  • 292 Thanks
  • 723 posts

Posted May 24, 2016 - 03:22 PM

My Amy made that. She tells her friends that I make a few bucks at it, enjoy saving the old tractors, and it keeps me out of the pool halls. :)  Paul

Cool.  I may have to steal that myself...  lol.

Pool halls?  Does anyone still go to those anymore?  Are there any still around?  I think you can do that all online now anyhow...

• Paulgo said thank you

#18 Paulgo OFFLINE  

Paulgo
  • Member No: 68759
  • 594 Thanks
  • 393 posts

Posted May 24, 2016 - 03:44 PM

Cool.  I may have to steal that myself...  lol.

Pool halls?  Does anyone still go to those anymore?  Are there any still around?  I think you can do that all online now anyhow...

When I shot pool it was in bars. Amy is a gentle school marm sort without much knowledge of such things. She's just glad the hobby keeps me home-- not that she'd really have to worry.

Online pool??!!  Where is the swagger and stare in that? No crisp bills on the green... 

:smilewink:

• ClassicBolens said thank you