• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dmcjt850 OFFLINE  

dmcjt850

• Member No: 3502
  • 18 Thanks
  • 80 posts

Posted May 09, 2016 - 06:56 PM

On my T-70B I have what I figure to be the Panzer rotary mower. Is the pully that mounts under the front engine bolt supposed to be twisted? And are the pullies available to replace. One is bent and the other doesn't like the whole spinning thing that much. I would post a picture of "twisted" but I'm on my phone waiting for my daughter to get out of dance.

#2 dmcjt850 OFFLINE  

dmcjt850

• 18 Thanks
  • 80 posts

Posted May 09, 2016 - 07:03 PM

Twisted braket

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#3 dmcjt850 OFFLINE  

dmcjt850

• 18 Thanks
  • 80 posts

Posted May 09, 2016 - 07:04 PM

3b29f2dfdb8580764c5b3856bf4c2b58.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 Clint OFFLINE  

Clint

• Member No: 8265
  • 412 Thanks
  • 295 posts

Posted May 12, 2016 - 12:17 AM

The bracket being "twisted" as you put it is normal design construction for that model. I had mine off the other day and lubed the bearings. I debated replacing mine, but for the little bit I use it, they'll be fine for a while. I sprayed PB blaster on them, spun them by hand a few times to work it in and called it a day. I put it back together and replaced the engine to deck belt. If you cannot bend that pulley straight or use a hammer to "adjust" it, I'd replace them as a pair. You're belt will wear uneccessarily and may even get thrown off with that bad of a bend in the pulley. They should be sealed bearings. Match them up. Shouldn't be too expensive to just get new ones. I'd think $20 or so. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.