Vote for Tractor of the Month
Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

- - - - -

I call upon the bolens collectors or anyone!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wilberj OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,126 Thanks
  • 5,160 posts

Posted May 08, 2016 - 10:42 PM

As some of you may or may not know I have been working for over 4 years putting a serial number list together for the bolens ridemasters. My Ridemaster list has grown to 215 serial numbers saved so far.   I have started in the last two years a list for everything bolens made and I mean everything from push mowers to large frames.

What I call upon the bolens collectors or anyone for to day is for who may have a price list for bolens stuff of any kind and is willing to send me copy would be great!

I am missing some years and the price lists show some info the service schools do not and I need that info for my lists.  If anyone can send me copy’s in anyway I would be very thank full!

Edited by wilberj, May 08, 2016 - 10:43 PM.

• Bolens 1000, LPBolens and Cvans have said thanks

#2 farmer john OFFLINE  

farmer john
  • Member No: 11605
  • 1,714 Thanks
  • 864 posts

Posted May 09, 2016 - 07:19 AM

well lets make that 216, my Ridemaster numbers are type 35AB03 serial number R  6401, I bought it last year. p.o. had it for about 40 years. I always loved the look of them and probably paid to much for it but its cool, i did not realize that its a pig to move about the shop without it running with that worm drive so I will be selling it  and concentrating on my horses,  

• Bolens 1000 and wilberj have said thanks

#3 greystone OFFLINE  

• Member No: 60100
  • 14 Thanks
  • 14 posts

Posted May 09, 2016 - 04:28 PM

my 1250 Husky is Serial # 7119

• wilberj said thank you