• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 classic ONLINE  

classic
  • Member No: 52970
  • 3,462 Thanks
  • 1,607 posts

Posted May 07, 2016 - 12:21 AM

Very well put MH81, and I don't think anyone could have summed it up any better. Eventually I'll have to make it to a plow day somewhere myself, but I'm so busy wrenching on the tractor projects that I can never seem to find the time. Tomorrow I will be assembling the model A Ford rear that I have been gathering parts for over the winter. This will go back in the Economy tractor that I picked up two years ago. Can't wait to finally get this tractor going!
  • sacsr and Sawdust have said thanks

#17 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,564 Thanks
  • 3,942 posts

Posted May 07, 2016 - 05:15 AM

Free will given by God is the choice to do right or wrong living by his commandments. My desire although by far not being perfect is to live by these standards.

Well said brother.
  • Sawdust said thank you

#18 karl OFFLINE  

karl
  • Member No: 38218
  • 1,049 Thanks
  • 778 posts

Posted May 07, 2016 - 05:40 AM

I am my own master, my mother is my creator, she taught me to know the difference between right and wrong, my free will shall not be infrindged apon. I follow the guide line of universal law, wich superceeds any religion or government.

Edited by karl, May 07, 2016 - 05:41 AM.

• oldedeeres said thank you

#19 LilysDad ONLINE  

LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,652 Thanks
  • 7,677 posts

Posted May 07, 2016 - 06:12 AM

Thank you for sharing karl.

• karl said thank you

#20 MGP59DB OFFLINE  

MGP59DB
  • Member No: 66960
  • 1,033 Thanks
  • 525 posts

Posted May 07, 2016 - 04:13 PM

I spent a lot of money on 'loose women and moonshine'.  The rest of it ,  I just wasted :D

Time is my master ,

Nature is my creator ,

Free will is an illusion , free will is not free will, if it must be put into a context of faith.

Edited by MGP59DB, May 07, 2016 - 04:17 PM.

• oldedeeres and karl have said thanks

#21 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,491 Thanks
  • 4,947 posts

Posted May 09, 2016 - 07:26 AM

Free will given by God is the choice to do right or wrong living by his commandments. My desire although by far not being perfect is to live by these standards.

X2 :thumbs:

I grew up in church, saved at 9yrs old and still have problems understanding how some of it works and why, that's where Faith comes in.

All that having been said.
There are already two or three threads tonight that are garnering discussion in the mod room and why there seems to be a sudden increase in negativity or surly/snide comments. Come one guys, we are in this together to have fun. Don't let everyone's collective lunar cycle make the weekend any less pleasent than it should be. These people are your friends and confidants. Your comrades in rust.

I understand things have to be monitored and sometimes a reality check is needed, but ADMINS, please don't be like the other site, I have recently left permanently cause of the Nazi admins other there.....seems you can't say anything negative about JD, Ford, Dodge or Chevy anymore, even if it's the truth :D

• David Brown, EricR and oldedeeres have said thanks

#22 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,300 Thanks
  • 28,626 posts

Posted May 09, 2016 - 09:47 AM

X2 :thumbs:
I grew up in church, saved at 9yrs old and still have problems understanding how some of it works and why, that's where Faith comes in.

I understand things have to be monitored and sometimes a reality check is needed, but ADMINS, please don't be like the other site, I have recently left permanently cause of the Nazi admins other there.....seems you can't say anything negative about JD, Ford, Dodge or Chevy anymore, even if it's the truth :D

Marty,
Not likely to get that way here.
Vast difference between gentle ribbing or constructive criticism and where we usually feel the need to draw the line.
Interpretation can be subjective and the Mod Squad have to work within the parameters set by guidelines, rules, discussion, precedents, and a healthy dose of instinct and intuition.
Thankfully, we rarely have to say anything. And as a whole, the guys become autodidact individuals as to where the line is.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have used so many big words... I forgot you owned a Chevy. (THAT was a joke!!!!!)
  • David Brown, oldedeeres and Sawdust have said thanks

#23 TAHOE OFFLINE  

TAHOE
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 24522
  • 6,491 Thanks
  • 4,947 posts

Posted May 09, 2016 - 11:05 AM

I'm sorry, I shouldn't have used so many big words... I forgot you owned a Chevy. (THAT was a joke!!!!!)

Even worse, I now own 3 Chrysler products :wallbanging:  :wallbanging: :wallbanging:  :wallbanging:  :wallbanging:  :wallbanging:  :wallbanging:  :wallbanging:  

• MH81 said thank you