17 replies to this topic

#16 bread320i OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 416
  • 593 Thanks
  • 1,220 posts

Posted April 27, 2016 - 08:14 PM

VGTCA is alive and strong. There newsletter is worth every penny. I enjoy every issue and highly suggest it. If you have an extra 30 bucks try it.

• DougT, Gtractor and Orange appeal have said thanks

#17 Talntedmrgreen OFFLINE  

Simplicity Enthusiast

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 8186
  • 3,052 Thanks
  • 2,166 posts

Posted April 27, 2016 - 08:39 PM

Been a VGTCOA member for 4 years. Love the newsletter, and the local crowd seems to be growing. I truly believe there is L&G at a few of the local shows now, soley because VGTCOA folks approached them...and the # of participants is growing.

They could use a boost through an improved web platform or activity on their FB page.
  • DougT, Gtractor and Orange appeal have said thanks

#18 Canawler OFFLINE  

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1273
  • 1,880 Thanks
  • 1,744 posts

Posted April 28, 2016 - 10:43 AM

I joined about a year and a half ago and I must not be reading the same newsletter as everyone else. There has been virtually none of what I consider garden tractor content. All I'm seeing is stories about the same 4 or 5 guys going to various tractor shows and even with those stories, there's very little info about the show, just their personal interactions with each other. Off hand I can only remember seeing maybe one or two articles featuring someone's restoration or information about a brand. I realize they had several members pass during this time and I certainly don't mind reading a memorial or two but it seemed like that was the entire contents of at least two issues.

Maybe I joined at a bad time but I just didn't see any value in what I paid for?
  • Gtractor said thank you