I just put the finishing touches on some homemade wheel weights and got them mounted. They worked out to 24lbs each. I also have 40lbs of Rv anti-freeze in each rear tire, for a total of 64lbs per side. I bought the plow off Kijiji late last summer. The guy I got it from had built a new adjuster link for it out of aluminum. It actually worked fine until I tried to reverse with it in the ground, then it ripped out the threads. I grabbed a piece of steel that had an offset bent into it out of my scrap pile, cut it to length, welded a nut onto it and was back in business. I am sure many of you have seen straighter furrows, but I am happy with the results. I did run out of gas, or I would have finished. I was in second gear, low range, about 3/4 throttle and she did a great job in my opinion.