LilysDad

Cat Lover

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 10443
  • 9,652 Thanks
  • 7,677 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 05:26 PM

Why is this funny? After his chain saw accident, that thumb was found in a tree.

#17 Chopperhed OFFLINE  

Chopperhed
  • Member No: 20120
  • 1,852 Thanks
  • 1,071 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 05:57 PM

Well, I'll admit that I've done similar myself, although not to that extent. I usually use electricky tape.

The old places I worked, you could never find a band-aid in the place, and some times, scrapes and scratches happen, especially to me.

Now if I or any employee opens the first aid kit, we have to fill out a full report and sign and date it. I have bandages stashed, and so do most of the drivers. It saves time and misery.

Geeze, I get regular tetanus shots, and I have to get the work done ( I have to, I'm a clumsy guy sometimes, and I work with steel a lot).

Edited by Chopperhed, April 23, 2016 - 05:58 PM.

#18 twostacks OFFLINE  

twostacks

• Member No: 6470
  • 447 Thanks
  • 426 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 07:32 PM

Been there, done that. Agreed on the electric tape. It doesn't usually leave a sticky mess behind like duct tape.

#19 toomanytoys84 ONLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,080 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 07:41 PM

Well, I'll admit that I've done similar myself, although not to that extent. I usually use electricky tape.

The old places I worked, you could never find a band-aid in the place, and some times, scrapes and scratches happen, especially to me.

Now if I or any employee opens the first aid kit, we have to fill out a full report and sign and date it. I have bandages stashed, and so do most of the drivers. It saves time and misery.

Geeze, I get regular tetanus shots, and I have to get the work done ( I have to, I'm a clumsy guy sometimes, and I work with steel a lot).

Same here. If we need first aid supplies we have to fill out an accident report. Usually a rag and electric tape works for me.

#20 shorty ONLINE  

shorty

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 6172
  • 3,564 Thanks
  • 3,942 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 09:18 PM

Amazing what injuries can be fixed with a shirt sleeve and tape😉 With no reports to fill. Fixed quite a few cuts like that.

#21 MH81 ONLINE  

MH81

Proud to be Deplorable

• Staff Admin
  • Staff
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 802
  • 27,300 Thanks
  • 28,626 posts

Posted April 23, 2016 - 09:28 PM

Been there