Garden Tractor Forums banner

Please welcome our newest addition to the moderator team.

3K views 36 replies 27 participants last post by  daytime dave 
#1 ·
I wanted to take a minute and have everyone welcome caseguy (Steve), our newest addition to the moderator team here at GTtalk. With the site picking up like it has been we wanted to add a couple more moderators to the team so it evens the workload between everyone. We feel Steve is a great candidate and we hope you all feel the same.

#4 ·
Congratulations Steve
I'm sure you'll enjoy trying to regulate all us wackos.
It's kind of like trying to herd cats.

#9 ·
I just want to say thanks to all of you for the welcomes! I also want to thank George for the opportunity to serve all of you. I'll try to get up to speed on all the tech as quickly as possible so that I can help where it's needed.

#10 ·
caseguy said:
I just want to say thanks to all of you for the welcomes! I also want to thank George for the opportunity to serve all of you. I'll try to get up to speed on all the tech as quickly as possible so that I can help where it's needed.
Shouldn't take you long, just call Alan, he can drop in and get you up to speed in a jiffy lol.

#23 ·
Congratulations on your new appointment. I have only been here a short time but have become very attached to this forum. The moderation here is excellent IMO. That reminds me to look into becoming a supporter!

#26 ·
I agree that the moderation team has done an awesome job to this point! I'll do my best! Thanks again for all the congratulations, but remember that this site is what it is because of all the great, active members who call it home! Also, we can't forget that it was Georges vision that led to it being here. I, for one, am very grateful for that!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.