5 replies to this topic

#1 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 62695
  • 6,147 Thanks
  • 4,491 posts

Posted April 18, 2016 - 02:55 PM

Had a friend buy this for me at an auction Sunday.  Delivered it last night.  Trying to find the manuals for it so I learn the tractor while I am recovering from total knee replacement Wednesday.  Tractor runs and sounds good but the hydro needs some adjusting or need to learn how to use the dash operated system.  I have not found the manuals on this or other sites.  Any suggestions anyone?

• shawnif1 and royvw3 have said thanks

#2 JohnWR OFFLINE  

JohnWR
  • Member No: 34556
  • 322 Thanks
  • 332 posts

Posted April 18, 2016 - 06:33 PM

Had a friend buy this for me at an auction Sunday.  Delivered it last night.  Trying to find the manuals for it so I learn the tractor while I am recovering from total knee replacement Wednesday.  Tractor runs and sounds good but the hydro needs some adjusting or need to learn how to use the dash operated system.  I have not found the manuals on this or other sites.  Any suggestions anyone?

First congrats i just got mine running and took it to plow day loving this little cub more and more. As for the manuals i know they are over at OCC they on a cub specific site i don't have a copy to share.

• chieffan said thank you

#3 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 6,659 Thanks
  • 6,470 posts

Posted April 19, 2016 - 08:33 AM

Now you know we need pictures!!   Myself don't know those newer model numbers for Cubs.  This a hydro?  More modern with plastic hoods and such?  Maybe someone needs to drop into a dealer for you to see if prints there or leads to sites for such items?  Not much help am I?  Pictures!

#4 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • 6,147 Thanks
  • 4,491 posts

Posted April 19, 2016 - 09:25 AM

This is mu first Cub Gt.  Will get a manual run down some place.  When I can up and around more will get a couple photos of it.

#5 aagitch OFFLINE  

aagitch
  • Member No: 81045
  • 105 Thanks
  • 83 posts

Posted April 19, 2016 - 05:00 PM

If you haven't already, try and eBay search for some manuals. Binder books has your manuals for the 1512/882/782D

Edited by aagitch, April 19, 2016 - 05:06 PM.

#6 chieffan ONLINE  

chieffan
  • Contributor
  • 6,147 Thanks
  • 4,491 posts

Posted April 22, 2016 - 01:02 PM

Thanks for the tips guys.  Have the manuals on the way.  Got hobbled out to the shop today and grabbed some pictures of the tractor just like it came home.  Needs a good bath for sure but mostly a couple years dust from sitting in an open end Quonset shed.  Hour meter shows 1258 and works when the key is turned.   Have not look at it any further.  Knee is doing good but the mussels to operate it are where the problem lies.  Very sore and stiff.

1512-1.JPG    1512-2.JPG    1512-3.JPG     1512-4.JPG

• EricR said thank you