Garden Tractor Forums banner

Garage time, all day!

795 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  glgrumpy 
#1 ·
Moved,changed places of, got out parts of tractors in garage today. Power washed the big PK chassis and little Honda's. Two Speedex 1622's out for swap meet sale, and Speedex 1040 for same. Took big MM to back space. Room? Plenty of room! But, some went in Mama's garage, one Speedex and golf cart. Didn't get Harley out, too tired from all the other work.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Pulled one of the Honda's up on bench to look at. Pulled the bowl, was kinda dirty, not real bad. Pulled out the plastic float and the plastic needle with tip stayed on it, so left it,wiped off the end. turned on gas and it ran out the hole, so back together it went. The air filters are a foam and seem to be crumbling up, so they should be re-newed. I turned on the switch and gas, and only couple pulls was running! I let it run on ground in one of those holders for awhile. Revs up good, seemed even better once warmed up and gunk cleaned out. I used Premium gas, but I see manual does not reccommend, not sure why. I did damage thread on shaft end, so not sure what is issue for it. I know they make those clamp on pulleys or centers but not sure if can get this small. Think shaft is about 5/8", or maybe a metric size? Have to measure to be sure. No keyway, so either have to get those clamping pulleys or maybe one with two set screws and dimple the shaft for them??? Would not be able to adjust place on shaft with that method, and not sure would hold enough.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.