• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 hemi-itis OFFLINE  

hemi-itis
  • Member No: 29092
  • 2 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted April 14, 2016 - 09:59 PM

I have a Bolens 1225 and need help identifying exactly what I have.How do I determine what year it is?

How do find it's value in todays market. I have been sitting on this tractor for years and would like to find a Bolens enthusiast that like to restore it!!3.28.13 029.jpg

• Traill95 said thank you

#2 wilberj ONLINE  

wilberj
  • -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 51
  • 4,193 Thanks
  • 5,213 posts

Posted April 14, 2016 - 10:11 PM

I have a Bolens 1225 and need help identifying exactly what I have.How do I determine what year it is?

How do find it's value in todays market. I have been sitting on this tractor for years and would like to find a Bolens enthusiast that like to restore it!!attachicon.gif

The 1225 was only made in 1969.  Your best bet is to list it on craigslist for what you think you would need out of it.  It realy is a what your willing to sell it at and what someone is willing to pay thing.    Do you have the serial number for it?

• Bolens 1000 and boyscout862 have said thanks

#3 Eric OFFLINE  

Eric
  • Member No: 41778
  • 987 Thanks
  • 669 posts

Posted April 14, 2016 - 10:12 PM

Someone on here has a serial number list that could most likely give you the exact date. As far a value it would be what you are willing to sell it for as well as what someone is willing to pay, somewhere in the middle where both parties are happy. It is not a rare tractor if that helps, but I suppose I don't consider production run things rare. Good luck and someone will be along to give you an answer soon I am sure.

#4 1967bolens collector OFFLINE  

1967bolens collector

Tractorholic

• Member No: 1920
  • 648 Thanks
  • 1,437 posts

Posted April 16, 2016 - 10:27 PM

When I was looking for one people that had them in their bone yard wanted $500 not running an no attachments I paid 250 for mine an it was straight an had a good deck but needed rings so I think a good running one with a blower should be worth 500 but it's like everything else if you want to sell it quickly then not going to get as much but if u wait for the right person u can get it. But not I. The condition yours is in I think 250 is possible

Edited by 1967bolens collector, April 16, 2016 - 10:29 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help identifing what i have, bolens 1225