• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 Paulsadog OFFLINE  

Paulsadog
  • Member No: 82260
  • 7 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted April 15, 2016 - 08:09 PM

Welcome to GTTalk ! Will you be using your tractor for work or show ?

Thank you.

I bought it because I need to do some yard work. But restoring it is appealing. I've always loved old ironand anything mechanical. I'd like to take everything apart, a little bit at a time, and make sure everything is working as it should.

#17 Paulsadog OFFLINE  

Paulsadog
  • 7 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted April 15, 2016 - 08:16 PM

I use the mobile version to scroll and reply,switch to full site version for pic's and thanks button(I kept the moderators away from better things until I did this) nice m-w could push a truck I bet

I'm using the full site version on my mobile tablet. I don't do well in mobile mode.

The guy I bought it from said it was a beast. Hoping to try running it again tomorrow with the carb cleaned up and the plug wire fixed.

#18 Paulsadog OFFLINE  

Paulsadog
  • 7 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted April 15, 2016 - 08:19 PM

Yea it sounds like your axle is a little different than mine, so far i havnt messed with my carb any i have been wondering what the procedure is for adjusting it, my spark plug wire does not have a boot on it!

What brand motor is your 5hp?

#19 Paulsadog OFFLINE  

Paulsadog
  • 7 Thanks
  • 10 posts

Posted April 15, 2016 - 08:37 PM

Down at the very bottom of the main forum pages on the left there is an option to change themes. There is a mobile option. Are you using that? I don't have a smart phone so can't be much help there. you could do a search in the site suggestions and questions forum for something that might help.

Checked out the mobile version. Even though I'm using an android tablet I prefer the full version, so far, on this site as well the jeep forum sites I'm a member of as well.