Garden Tractor Forums banner

Wheel Horse C120 with mower and snow blower and Plow for SEARS

Tags
for trade
3K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  sharkman 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Swapping over to only one type of tractor....if you have a Sears Suburban and would like to trade for a Wheel Horse C-120 with listed attachments let me know what you got.

I prefer the 1968-1969 Sears Super and looking for tractors and attachments, hh120 engines and related items for Sears Suburbans. I may consider other year Suburbans.

The Simplicity 3415H in the photo is offered as a trade as well....also listed on this site in another ad.

Tire Wheel Tractor Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Automotive tire Tread

Wheel Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Vehicle

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Automotive design Vehicle

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Well I am sorry about the misunderstanding you never mentioned that you were going to fix your "friends" tractor to trade with me. You sent me an offer on that before when you wanted to trade it for my simplicity with 3 attachments for that sears. Then I asked you if it ran and what the price was to buy it and you never answered. Besides telling me the engine will turn over.

Now don't go getting it fixed up for me I can't agreed to buy or trade for that. I see way to much rust and broken pieces from just that one photo and have put way to much time and money my tractor.

C120 koler engine with maybe 80ish hours on rebuild. Runs perfect starts perfect and has absolutely nothing wrong with the tractor. brand new belts and has 3 attachments as well could be 4 if I needed to trade the cart as well.

As it stands now I am keeping this tractor and using it , but the offer still stands for anyone that has a reasonable offer on a trade for a 1968-1969 Sears Super SS12. Wheel horse c120 is worth more then a sears is so I would like something close to the condition mine is in.

I would like to have all sears tractors, but I am not an idiot and I am not willing to take a beating to get one.

Sorry if I sounded a little hasty but after getting 3 sandwich wrapper offers , an offer to take it"off my hands" for 150.00, and people that think being fancy with words like "that tractor you been trying to sell for a long time" is going to get me to donate this tractor to them then the answer is no.

I almost didn't post here in the classified this time because of the crazy offers I got on my simplicity 3212 , it gets annoying when your being reasonable and you got a pack of people that just send the lowest of low ball offers. May as well just ask me what time I go to bed and where I keep my tractor at night.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.