2 replies to this topic

#1 jpswift1 OFFLINE  

jpswift1
  • Member No: 69996
  • 358 Thanks
  • 343 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 09:59 PM

Hi guys,

I'm putting a feeler out there to see if anyone might be interested in my Sears Suburban 12.  It's a REALLY nice tractor that just needs some paint and it'll be good to go.  It's a running and driving tractor that someone swapped a Tecumseh OH140 into and the engine (I was told by the previous owner) only had about 16 hours of run time on it.  It runs great and has lots of power.  It shifts into all gears and high and low range.  I have a plow with it (that's disassembled for sandblasting), a 42" mower deck and mule drive (in AMAZING shape), and the rear 3 point lift assembly.  The sheet metal is in nice shape and so are the tires, seat, dash, steering wheel, etc.  This is a nice tractor that with some paintwork would be ready to go to the shows or plow days.  I can separate the attachments too if need be.  Also, there are no parts that are missing besides the steering wheel center cap.  If anyone is interested in any of this, please let me know and we can work on a price for the tractor, the attachments, or everything as a package.  Thank you.

Here's a stock photo of the tractor.  I'll get some actual ones of mine for you guys this weekend. 

Attached Thumbnails

• 1969-sears-suburban-12.jpg

• Sawdust said thank you

#2 John Arsenault OFFLINE  

John Arsenault
  • Member No: 76279
  • 769 Thanks
  • 509 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 08:06 AM

I would love to see the actual tractor.....I am getting rid of two of my tractors at the moment and replacing them with Sears Suburbans. There is a bit of a distance between us, but I am willing to travel a bit for the right tractor.  I would love to see some photos of the actual tractor and get price for it.

#3 jpswift1 OFFLINE  

jpswift1
  • Member No: 69996
  • 358 Thanks
  • 343 posts

Posted April 13, 2016 - 09:23 AM

I would love to see the actual tractor.....I am getting rid of two of my tractors at the moment and replacing them with Sears Suburbans. There is a bit of a distance between us, but I am willing to travel a bit for the right tractor.  I would love to see some photos of the actual tractor and get price for it.

I'll be getting the pics up this weekend.  I think you'll like this machine a lot and I can help meet you somewhere or we can do uship.com

Edited by jpswift1, April 13, 2016 - 09:23 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale