Cub Cadet, Wheel horse, Ariens,

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Dieselcubmike OFFLINE  

• Member No: 11127
  • 1,325 Thanks
  • 1,509 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 01:06 AM

Hello everyone I have several items for sale. Mostly a liquidation sale. I hate to do this but I have no other choice as i'll be out of work due to my back surgery and my parents need room in the yard. Im not looking to part anything out. I keep all my tractors in one piece.  

Here's what I have.

1. Cub cadet 102 model. Saved it from the crusher just in time! How you see it is how I got it. The engine does turn over and have compression but prior owner messed with the wiring and wont start because of it. Original tires on it but no seat. Has 4 way flashers on it for some reason from prior owner?? Switch on the side of the dash for them. Front axle will need replaced. I replaced the steering column with a lightly used one off a 582 but the front is still near impossible to turn. I plan on keeping the headlight assembly but will be replaced with a fill in plate off of another cub panel and keeping the wheel weights.

2.Wheel horse round hood. Not sure of model. Pretty rough shape to be honest but it was saved from the crusher as well. Has original tires on the back? Has gas tank. What you see is all I have for it. Have to guess maybe a 602 model?

3. Ariens rocket 7 walk behind tiller. 1970's? Was completely bare when we got it. Put a 5hp briggs pull start on it along with brand new tires. Was torn down to bare metal and spray painted. Has high and low range. 3 positions to walk with it. Able to engage and disengage the tines with the flip of the rod allowing you to transport the tiller without it always being on. This thing is a beast of a machine! 

4. Several pieces of cub cadet sheet metal. 3 pairs of wide deck fenders. 1 pair of narrow frame fenders. Front pieces off a quietline series cub. Misc items for cubs.  

5. 16hp briggs flathead. Came off a mtd 990 and still has the pulleys on the crank for the mower deck. Missing starter generator.

6. Misc items. Have 2 old gas cans from eagle? Look to be around 70s-80s. 1 is gas and the other is yellow for kerosene. Have a hydraulic reservoir tank. Could be used for a log splitter. Big unit possibly 2 gallon? Big gray cart. Came out of a warehouse. Can use as is or I can repaint it for a little bit more. Can get more pictures if interested. Have a set of atv tires as well came off a bayou 185 kawasaki.

I dont have set prices on items. Im looking for BEST OFFERS. Mainly looking for Cash since but I can do paypal which ever would be easier for you. Dont really want to ship anything but if it absolutely comes down to it I can ship the smaller items. I would love to have a package deal for everything. Or can possibly trade as a last resort. Entertain me with what you have. If you really want to offer something very nice I have 2 more items I can throw in with the right deal. Dont be afraid to offer the worst I can say is no.   

Attached Thumbnails

• 2015-10-07 18.17.01.jpg
  • 2015-10-07 18.17.11.jpg
  • 2015-10-07 18.17.16.jpg
  • 2015-10-07 18.18.35.jpg
  • 2015-10-29 13.44.01.jpg
  • 2015-10-29 13.44.37.jpg

• wvbuzzmaster, CRFarnsworth, Traill95 and 1 other said thanks

#2 wvbuzzmaster OFFLINE  

Squeaky Wheel

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Contributor
  • Member No: 1792
  • 4,492 Thanks
  • 7,341 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 01:27 AM

Nice haul for anyone looking. I dont need anything in those piles, but Im sure somebody does.
  • Dieselcubmike said thank you

#3 boyscout862 OFFLINE  

• Member No: 8923
  • 9,523 Thanks
  • 7,383 posts

Posted April 11, 2016 - 06:11 AM

I hope that all goes well with your back. Good Luck, Rick

• Dieselcubmike said thank you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: for sale