As it turns out my tractor had a tiller on it previously. I figured that out when trying to figure out the cable routing for the sleeve hitch and noticed a cable had previously sawed a groove in the top of the hydro line!!! So i made sure to get that cable well up off the hydro line and that extra guide piece i got with the brackets is earning its keep. No leaks but I am keeping an eye on that line.
As with the mount brackets, parts for these eliminator sleeve hitches are hard to find. I got the cable and a hydro-only spacer plate from rick, and a few more of the spacers came up from a used parts guy on ebay. I couldn't find the proper "lift arm" for the hitch anywere so made up my own out of a piece of 1/4" angle i had lying around. fortunately it just needed a couple holes drilled and i bent up a clevis out of an old bracket in my small metal bin. Here it is all mounted up
Added a ball mount from ebay and a trailer ball from the local parts house. It works great for picking up a trailer with the hydro lift, no more struggling with trying to line it up, just park under the tongue and hit the lift arm and the trailer is hooked from the seat.
Now I can add a garden plow in the spring so now I have 1 tractor for all my needs. I sold off my Case blower-only tractor I like this bolens so much. The briggs twin is smooth and good power, not bad on gas either.
Another reason to add the sleeve hitch was in case i wanted to hang a bucket of sand on back for traction, so far i haven't needed to do that, it plows real nice and we have had a lot of ice and slush this winter, hasn't got stuck yet and i pushed it pretty good. Done for now