I'm putting in Hogzilla. This project started 5 years ago when I bought a ROUGH Bush Hog JB1 for parts. It had been torched, cut, and hacked up, but had several parts I could use. It sat a long while until I started looking for a diesel engine to put into it. I found a Kubota D1005 and roughed it in. I soon found the hydro couldn't handle the power the Kubota put out, so I bought a Simplicity Sunstar to get the 2 speed diff and hydro. It's the identical unit that the John Deere 430 diesel uses, so figured it a good fit. I used this tractor a long while with just primer & rust before I finally took it all down for paint last fall.
Below are pics the day I brought it home. The 2nd pic is just the parts stacked together unbolted. The fender boxes were eaten away on the inside.
Then the project started when I got the diesel engine. Added floorboards off an MF14, built new fenders, and extended the hood.
Here she is plow day 2014.
Making a long story short, below is how she ended up.
That is one awesome tractor, Daniel!