Garden Tractors and Parts on eBay

Photo
- - - - -

Caption This! 3-28-16

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16 David Brown OFFLINE  

David Brown

I said I work on them. I never said I fix them!

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8570
  • 4,219 Thanks
  • 2,316 posts

Posted March 28, 2016 - 08:38 PM

I agree - maybe we should have some ground rules for these pics.  May I suggest that postings somehow fall into the improvising a solution - it must serve some purpose (the crazier the better - although I do plan to use the rolling fire pit idea from a couple months ago).

Rules?  For this?  We don't need no stinking rules.  This is an anything goes thing.  The crazier the better.  That's the beauty of this, it doesn't have to make any sense and we don't have to get it.  Sometimes it's just funny.  Granted, this one didn't make much sense but, again I say, who cares?  It's designed to make you think and stoke your creative juices.  Sometimes it hits you, sometimes it doesn't.  Sometimes I don't get it or see the humor and, when that happens, I just shake my head and wait for the next one.

• WNYTractorTinkerer and toomanytoys84 have said thanks

#17 toomanytoys84 OFFLINE  

toomanytoys84

Aaron

• Member No: 45129
  • 8,243 Thanks
  • 5,080 posts

Posted March 28, 2016 - 08:56 PM

Well said. It's a fun post I look forward to daily that he does all on its own. I appreciate it and sometimes I don't post because I don't really have a decent one to post.

#18 Chucktin ONLINE  

Chucktin
  • Member No: 81957
  • 32 Thanks
  • 34 posts

Posted March 30, 2016 - 04:01 AM

"Dunno, he waz ritched 'heah, then he us up and vanishs, poof. Yeah, jus like dat."