Ok, not so much spring cleaning but I did sweep the floor.... Dad needed the broadcast spreader and its hung from the raptors in the rear of the shed. Kind of difficult to access (hadn't used for 8 years). So, I took a day off work to move eight tractors, several piles of boxes, and a couple of implements out of the way. Before I could get anything out of the shed I had to get my 917H put back together as it was blocking the path. The solenoid, carb, intake, muffler, upper dash, and steering wheel were all off. Six hours later at 3 PM, that was done and I could start moving stuff from the shed. Of course I thought you might like some pics. Of course the OEM replacement solenoid did not fit without filing the mounting tabs a little and the wiring hooked up on the bottom instead of the side
The tractor runs like a song. I also had the 914S out and changed out the engine break-in oil from last year's rebuild. I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't need to use the jump pack to start any of them. The batteries all cranked even in units not started but twice a year. The B-110 with hydrolift drove out of the shed on its own power but when I went to restart it to put it away it wouldn't run off choke. I found that the fuel lines were collapsing internally. I should have gone with the better goodyear line, but hey they still lasted since 2003 so I can't complain too much. Took out the tank and dumped out the green fuel. Runs much better now Now I just need to reseal the hydro-lift so I can use the implement lift. Have had that one since high school, actually that's when I put the fuel line on it the first time
Edited by ACmowerguy, March 26, 2016 - 10:30 PM.