• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 toppop52 ONLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,450 Thanks
  • 3,359 posts

Posted March 25, 2016 - 09:27 AM

If this has been posted, sorry, but it's so cool! Maybe good, maybe not, apparently discontinued but some still for sale for $500-$750.

ztr front loader.jpg

https://search.yahoo...fullyhosted_003

Edited by toppop52, March 25, 2016 - 09:29 AM.

• Oldford said thank you

#2 boyscout862 ONLINE  

boyscout862
  • Member No: 8923
  • 9,753 Thanks
  • 7,523 posts

Posted March 25, 2016 - 09:40 AM

I bet those little front wheels dig into soft ground. Good Luck, Rick

#3 toppop52 ONLINE  

toppop52
  • Member No: 54420
  • 3,450 Thanks
  • 3,359 posts

Posted March 25, 2016 - 02:38 PM

Yeah, I don't think it's a replacement for my front end loader, but for a guy just wanting to do simple material moving around his home, it's pretty cool.

#4 Getterdone OFFLINE  

Getterdone
  • Member No: 81173
  • 0 Thanks
  • 1 posts

Posted April 06, 2016 - 03:56 PM

First of all can anyone tell me....is there a difference between downloading and just plain viewing a manual?.....because I can't see any other way to view a manual!

This is my first ever post and what better way to start off than with the Front End Loader.  Being fairly knew to the site I'm already

in trouble with the local Sheriff or Moderator.  I guess I've been downloading too many loader manuals and they think I'm selling them on the black market????.

The truth is I'm very much wanting to build a loader to mount on my White Garden Tractor or come up with a bucket that will mount on the front of my Jacobsen Turfcat mower.  The mower comes off real quick, the unit is built like a tank and has all the hydraulics you'd ever need. 

The Mulch bucket on the ZTR is a clever looking unit and under the right conditions should work.  Anyone know of other designs available for viewing?