• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 557 Thanks
  • 538 posts

Posted March 24, 2016 - 05:42 PM

My friend is going to host a memorial tractor show here in Kokomo, Indiana to benefit the family of Howard County Sheriff Deputy Koontz who was killed in the line of duty this past week.  Donations will be taken for his wife and young son. Tenative date of Saturday April 30th at this time.  Open to all brands of garden tractors or even smaller farm tractors.  I will post more information as he gets it to me.  He does not do the whole computer thing, so I am posting for him.  He has a substantial collection of Case GT's.  We are hoping for a large turnout.  Show will be on his back yard and the neighboring church, which has a large grassy area and parking lot.  We should have plenty of parking for trucks and trailers.  Anybody planning on coming can post here or PM me.  I believe he said that Mark and Darren Redding will be there with some of thier beautiful John Deere's.  Mike and Michele T

• limebuzz, KennyP, PKCrazy and 2 others have said thanks

#2 PKCrazy OFFLINE  

PKCrazy
  • Member No: 10628
  • 1 Thanks
  • 2 posts

Posted April 15, 2016 - 09:53 PM

Will try to come...do you have an address?

#3 mtoney OFFLINE  

mtoney
  • Member No: 13665
  • 557 Thanks
  • 538 posts

Posted April 19, 2016 - 08:11 AM

Show will be held, April 30th from 9am till 3 pm at Northwestern High School, where his viewing and funeral was held.  Both lawn and garden and farm tractors are welcome(no steel wheels please due to asphalt parking lots).  If you need better directions or have other questions, PM me and I will give you Dave's phone number, he is the gentleman putting on the show.  Thanks  Mike

• limebuzz and KennyP have said thanks