• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Paulgo OFFLINE  

Paulgo
  • Member No: 68759
  • 594 Thanks
  • 393 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 01:53 PM

Was able to get out and do some grading today. The engine runs great, and doesn't smoke, but has a slow leak from the front seal when warmed up. Love the blade on this. Has down pressure, float, and the angle can be changed without getting off the seat.

001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

Should probably upgrade the gas tank straps. ;)

004.jpg

The mower deck needs repair, but the tiller and snow thrower look ready to work.

006.jpg 007.jpg 008.jpg

Had a chat with the previous owner about the paint. He thinks baking soda caused it to fall off. He had some soda blasting done. These were sitting downwind and got what drifted out of the air.

If anyone is interested, they can own this collection for $600. located in northern Michigan and comes with a complete set of manuals.

Paul

• limebuzz, boyscout862, TomLGT195 and 1 other said thanks

#2 limebuzz ONLINE  

limebuzz

• Member No: 795
  • 861 Thanks
  • 876 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 01:58 PM

Glad to see it running a working for you. I'm surprised that it will run with having to suck the gas upwards. But, whatever works. Too bad your across the border. I don't need the tractor, just would like to have all those attachments for mine. Good luck. Shouldn't be long till it's sold for you.
  • Paulgo said thank you

#3 Paulgo OFFLINE  

Paulgo
  • Member No: 68759
  • 594 Thanks
  • 393 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 02:46 PM

Glad to see it running a working for you. I'm surprised that it will run with having to suck the gas upwards. But, whatever works. Too bad your across the border. I don't need the tractor, just would like to have all those attachments for mine. Good luck. Shouldn't be long till it's sold for you.

It has a strong fuel pump. The PO rigged this up when he couldn't find a replacement tank. Works great.

Yeah, you're not far as the crow flies, but would be a bit of a trip around the lake. Don't let that border stop you. I haul stuff back and forth all the time.

• limebuzz said thank you