#1 Cat385B OFFLINE  

Cat385B

HAZMAT CAT

• Contributor
  • Member No: 8002
  • 13,378 Thanks
  • 9,738 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 09:00 AM

A few older GT's, lots of late model ones, and quite a few ZTR's. Quite a few Legacy/AGCO 2720 units.

http://rmn.craigslis...5495930532.html

• Gtractor and loreneei1 have said thanks

#2 glgrumpy OFFLINE  

glgrumpy

Getting Out!

• -GTt Supporter-
  • Member No: 8360
  • 8,451 Thanks
  • 7,816 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 11:13 AM

I bet most go high!  Mostly new or close models, don't think any real bargains will be had at that type sale.  Lots of places that are bigger now have Spring and Fall Inventory Reduction sales, not really that great of deals, just lots of advertising.   I was unaware Agco had names on little tractors anymore.  Just Simplicity's but still wasn't aware of that name on them.  Would like to have Big Allis like one of those.

#3 JD DANNELS OFFLINE  

JD DANNELS

Tractorholic

• Member No: 2011
  • 3,787 Thanks
  • 3,907 posts

Posted March 20, 2016 - 12:31 PM

I bet most go high!  Mostly new or close models, don't think any real bargains will be had at that type sale.  Lots of places that are bigger now have Spring and Fall Inventory Reduction sales, not really that great of deals, just lots of advertising.   I was unaware Agco had names on little tractors anymore.  Just Simplicity's but still wasn't aware of that name on them.  Would like to have Big Allis like one of those.

One might be surprised at how high things might go?  Most of my cousins live in Oskaloosa or  within 20 miles of there.

It is not a very affluent area of the state. I have been To Mc Kims and have never seen so many Garden Tractors in one dealership in my life(mostly Allis, Agco and Simplicity, but all brands). I nearly bought a Massey Scut from them..  If they truly want to reduce inventory there might be some bargains.

Edited by JD DANNELS, March 20, 2016 - 12:34 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: agco, simplicity, ferris, toro